College Football 2015-16

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Missouri is hot trash. Get out of the top 25 and stay out. SEC is still incredibly overrated.
Yup. I finally turned that game off because the play was so sloppy it wasn't even enjoyable to watch.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember when Oklahoma would be 45-0 on Tulsa every year for like 30 years.s.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The Missouri hitters must have been hot today to put up 9 runs against the stout UCONN pitching staff.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Auburn is going to be run off the field with ease. That #6 preseason ranking.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Our offense is a complete abortion.

Our Defense is top 10 in the country for sure.

Reminds me of several LSU teams in recent years(not this year)

Mauk will stumble and bumble his way through this season, costing us several games while doing so, and will graduate and transfer after the year is over so Lock can start as a Sophomore next year.

Only 6 of our 22 starters are seniors this year, I'm already looking forward to next year. This year is going to be ugly as hell.

As shitty as our offense is, I think our D is still good enough to carry us to a 2nd or 3rd place finish in the east. Probably 8-4 type record.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So Joeboo, have you changed your mind about the whole Maty Mauck is actually not terrible thing?
I've never been a big Mauk fan. Here's the last time I posted about him here, in last seasons thread

College Football 2014-15 - Page 92

I specifically called him "not good", and summed up my feelings for him last year as "Here's to hoping the kid gets better over the next 2 years rather than pulling a Jeff Driskel". Obviously, he didn't get any better and the surrounding cast around him got worse/younger/less experienced as well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Auburn needs to go play high school football, they are bad.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Auburn and Missouri will be falling out of the top 25. How many overrated SEC teams are left?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Auburn and Missouri will be falling out of the top 25. How many overrated SEC teams are left?
I have a lot of SEC hate, but Alabama in my mind lives up to their rankings every year, so I never question them. I think Georgia and LSU will continue to be very good this year. I think the rest of the SEC should not be anywhere near the Top 25 (A&M is borderline, in the 20-25 range right now).

Now watch Alabama lose their upcoming game to a team I said shouldn't be sniffing the top 25...
mad.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bama deserves their ranking, LSU should be top 5. The rest are big old question marks. I have faith in Georgia to lose at least two games they have no business losing, but the East is a joke, zero teams.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Overrated SEC could never beat a titan like Northern Illinois.