College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Bama deserves their ranking, LSU should be top 5. The rest are big old question marks. I have faith in Georgia to lose at least two games they have no business losing, but the East is a joke, zero teams.
Top 5? That's funny for a school with no passing offense unless they play an entirely shit team.

Was joking last night with a friend about the 5 page offensive playbook.

Punt, pitch left, pitch right, QB sneak and some dreamed up play in the middle of the play.

LSU looks good, but I think it remains to be seen yet if looking good against Auburn is really an accomplishment.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like I am going to jinx it, but man Notre Dame's defense has really surprised me today. They have historically had a really tough time defending the triple option, and they have completely shut Georgia Tech down. I really thought they were going to get blown out here, especially with all the injuries they have.

Here's hoping they can keep it up.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Does look like LSU is going to keep the streak alive today. Auburn hasn't won at LSU since 1999. I think the top receiver for LSU is at 27 yards total.

Would love to see Ohio state get beat at the last minute.

rb17b.gif

giphy.gif

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If the 2nd best team in Ohio (Toledo obviously #1 at this point) doesn't fall out of the top 10, then B1G media bias confirmed.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Top 5? That's funny for a school with no passing offense unless they play an entirely shit team.

Was joking last night with a friend about the 5 page offensive playbook.

Punt, pitch left, pitch right, QB sneak and some dreamed up play in the middle of the play.

LSU looks good, but I think it remains to be seen yet if looking good against Auburn is really an accomplishment.
I don't think they end of there but I am of the opinion if you are going to have rankings so early, they should swing wildly until mid way through the year based on what you do. Not many teams have been as impressive as LSU the last two weeks.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, check out ND trying to blow a 23 point lead in the last minute of the game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Stop being a whiny pussy. The only rankings that matter are at the end of the season. Week 3 rankings mean Jack and shit.
Probably the berst post of this season. After we beat MS State, Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, A$M, Georgia, Albama, no one will remmeber this LSU game. I think we have a couple of high school teams that we will struggle against in between.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably the berst post of this season. After we beat MS State, Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, A$M, Georgia, Albama, no one will remmeber this LSU game. I think we have a couple of high school teams that we will struggle against in between.
But I thought we were having that 6-6 who is the worst bowl team game? We will put back in Swoopes so we will both have tall, slow, black Qbs with strong arms that cannot complete a 5 yard pass.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bullshit. The ranking today have an impact on the rankings next week and thereafter.
Maybe. But it doesn't mean anything. The playoff committee already showed that they don't pick team's based on the polls. And the remaining major former bcs bowls pick team's based on conference and who isn't in the playoff. Poll rankings are completely meaningless.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Miami tried to give away the game even more than ND did. ND looks really good right now. Miami, still lots of questions marks except that they need a new coach.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What the hell is U. South Carolina doing? You are getting your ass beat and doing stupid penalties like that?