College Football 2015-16

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Probably. You never know though, anything is possible!

Plus everyone likes to see Bama lose

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the hell is U. South Carolina doing? You are getting your ass beat and doing stupid penalties like that?
Losing to a quarterback having the best night he has ever had...24/25, 330 yards, 3 touchdowns, no interceptions. I had to reattach my jaw as I could not beleive that we actually did have a quarterback.

Alabama should be a more interesting game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure looks like Stanford is going to pull off the upset. Amazing how those 2 teams always play each other so close, no matter the rankings.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Good god Alabama stadium is massive. I knew it was large, but when the camera pans across the stadium, wow.

The only thing I like about Papa John's Cardinal Stadium is the whole stadium is filled with seats with backs. There is not a single set of bleachers in the whole stadium

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I guess Brett Bielema told Texas HS coaches at a seminar this summer if they threw it 70 times and played without a fullback he would kick their asses on the field.

Klingsbury, son of a Texas HS coach (who obv took that personally) said after their beating of Arkansas today "He just got his ass kicked"

Kurt Voigt (@Kurt_Voigt_AP) | Twitter

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That kid is going to be shit on on campus next week for missing that extra point

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Horrible way to lose but we finally found a QB. It took almost six years but there is finally hope and I can see what they are building towards. It is time for the Big 12 to start getting concerned about the giant waking up. Still a few years away but it might finally be happening.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Alabama D fucked that one up. Hopefully the flag negates that TD

EDIT: Yup, flag took that TD away. Alabama should be happy