College Football 2015-16

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gil,

We have now beat your vols 11 straight breaking the record held by you guys in 1908 or some shit. 2005 was so long ago.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So Dooley makes a personnel mistake at the end of the LSU game that loses them the game and he's a bum. I think that LSU team was pretty good?

Jones makes a personnel mistake and an awful clock management mistake and loses to a bad Florida team. Still a hero?

Anyway. Dawgs gonna win the Beast with ease.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Michigan is cheating!

michh.teleportonly.0.gif

What actually happened -

michh.0.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Dooley makes a personnel mistake at the end of the LSU game that loses them the game and he's a bum. I think that LSU team was pretty good?

Jones makes a personnel mistake and an awful clock management mistake and loses to a bad Florida team. Still a hero?

Anyway. Dawgs gonna win the Beast with ease.
LSU lost? First I've heard

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
<---------

Enjoy football season gents.
Tennessee still has a good amount of wins on their schedule this year. .. They'll go to a bowl but that's about it. I stand by my assessment from earlier in this thread before the season:

I see Tennessee's season hinging on game #2 against Oklahoma. If they can beat Oklahoma then they could definitely pull off a 8-4. maybe even 9-3 type season. Drop the game to Oklahoma and a young teams confidence is shaken early and they're probably struggling to get bowl eligible again.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
TCU is over ranked. They don't deserve this game.

Edit: Notre Dame looked pretty sharp today. Slow start for the defense, but they got going eventually, and the offense put up 62 points, the last touch down was done by a true freshman quarterback. By the end of the game there was not a single starter in, they still shut down Mass, and scored.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Tennessee still has a good amount of wins on their schedule this year. .. They'll go to a bowl but that's about it. I stand by my assessment from earlier in this thread before the season:
The team's confidence isn't the problem. Our coach's asshole tightening up and his refusal to let our QB throw the ball is the problem. I have and will continue to support Butch, because he's significantly better than his predecessors in a lot of ways. But he consistently coaches in an ultra-conservative manner with risky leads and depends on his defense to get 4 down stops rather than letting his offense win the game for him. Teams are 182-3 when leading by 13 in the fourth quarter and two of those losses are us, both lost the exact same way.

He needs to come out, take off the training wheels, and go stomp someone. If we get up by two TDs try to get up by four. No more pussyfooting around. Coach like a goddamn man.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy shit, that last play was amazing, and if they had pulled it off, it would have made every highlight reel from now until the end of time.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't worry guys, Texas will somehow be up on TCU with the game won and find a ridiculous way to lose!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I fucking hate our QB, fucking grease under one eye shit bugs the fuck out of me.