College Football 2015-16

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol Charlie

charliestrongblazzingsadles.gif

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
To be fair, it's not just Michigan. The vast majority of teams have a better record in Sept than they do the rest of the year, because the start of the season is where the easy non-con games get stacked for most teams.
True enough, but he singled them out saying the winningest program in college history has somehow always sucked. It was one of those "cool story, bro" type of moments.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just like every year? Are you new to college football within the last 3 -4 years or something?
They last won a Big 10 title in 2004, I think. That's off the top of my head. The point was, ever since Carr retired, they've jerked themselves into a frenzy every time they get to 6-0(or something similar). Outside of one season(Fat boy's first), every last one has ended up entirely mediocre. Again, off the top of my head, but I'm willing to bet I'm right.

The post may come off a bit dickish because sports radio around here is so centered on Michigan that any time they build momentum you get to listen to retards claim, "THIS IS OUR YEAR. THE WAIT IS OVER. DERPALKSDFJ" Tiresome.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yes it's early, yes the only score that matters is the score at the end of the game. However, that being said, Ohio St. is the worst #1 college football has had in a decade.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes it's early, yes the only score that matters is the score at the end of the game. However, that being said, Ohio St. is the worst #1 college football has had in a decade.
Indiana is up by 10. I'm totally horny. I hope Indiana beats them by 60. Fuck Ohio State right in the pussy.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow Georgia is looking like shit. It looks like our 2nd string is playing the game. Alabama is having thier way with us for the moment.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep telling yourself that, it won't come true.

Let me clarify, you were gung ho about Mr strong.
Go ahead and find me going all gung ho for him then. I predicted we would suck last year and he would have to fire his horrible OC hire after year one. We sucked and he didn't, so I predicted we would be even worse this year and Strong would not survive year 3. He demoted the OC after game one and we are a lot worse. I have had pretty a good pulse for how Strong's tenure would go once he assembled his staff. The only time I was thrown off the scent for a week was Heard breaking VY's yardage record.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Go ahead and find me going all gung ho for him then. I predicted we would suck last year and he would have to fire his horrible OC hire after year one. We sucked and he didn't, so I predicted we would be even worse this year and Strong would not survive year 3. He demoted the OC after game one and we are a lot worse. I have had pretty a good pulse for how Strong's tenure would go once he assembled his staff. The only time I was thrown off the scent for a week was Heard breaking VY's yardage record.
Lol, go reread your (his hiring)posts. Don't be the dumbass ass cowboy fan..