College Football 2015-16

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Indiana is leading now lol.

And can anyone be surprised at what Georgia would do vs a real team with mighty Brian Schottenheimer at the helm of the offense? At least those of us whose teams lost today can enjoy knowing whatsa is crying salty little bitch tears into a wine cooler somewhere.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Indiana is leading now lol.

And can anyone be surprised at what Georgia would do vs a real team with mighty Brian Schottenheimer at the helm of the offense? At least those of us whose teams lost today can enjoy knowing whatsa is crying salty little bitch tears into his Boone's somewhere.
Hard to believe someone watched what he did with the Rams and thought, "hey would should hire this guy!!!"

(also ftfy)

Generol_sl

shitlord
Georgia being Georgia as usual. I don't believe there has ever been a more consistently overrated program in this modern age.

Also, Texas.... wow, just wow. I have never seen a once solid program fall so far so quickly.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ohio State is going to win this, probably by quite a bit, but that won't reflect the game. Ohio State is not the #1 team in the country. They're barely holding it together against the second quarterback.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just waiting for Clemson to suck dick tonight to complete the overrated duo along with Georgia. Programs never take the next step.

Shawn Oakman from Baylor is honestly the most overrated, most talked about fucking shitty player I have ever seen. The announcers just jizz all over the fucking place about his 6'9" frame, and he is mediocre as fuck. "Look like Tarzan, play like Jane".

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
ND has looked pretty solid, and for a long time I was on that "can never take the next step" train of thought for them as well. More than anything I just think Clemson will blow the game. It's been the norm for them.

Then again, their current QB is better than any of their recent ones, so who knows.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird week.

MSU almost lost to an awful Purdue team, Ohio State is getting it from Indiana, UGA lol, FSU almost lost to Wake....

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Tip of the cap to the A&M crowd.
rrr_img_111843.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Solid performance against San Jose State, probably jump back up in top 10.

....Oh Arkansas! lol

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
ND has looked pretty solid, and for a long time I was on that "can never take the next step" train of thought for them as well. More than anything I just think Clemson will blow the game. It's been the norm for them.

Then again, their current QB is better than any of their recent ones, so who knows.
Yeah, ND is solid, but they have bad luck playing ranked teams. I'm really hoping they show up ready to go.