College Football 2015-16

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I heard on a replay of the Chubb injury that it was too graphic to show, so they didn't. I assume his knee went backward or something?
Just saw the video...ugh, poor kid. Here is the link in case anyone wants to watch it. Total freak accident, and it's crazy that if he wasn't trying so hard to stay up he probably would have avoided it.

Dr. Saturday on Twitter:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
True Freshman qb shitting the bed against Floridas D.

Florida is going to win the Sec East this year. .. shocking
Mizzou shoulda stayed in the Big 12. Search your feelings. You know it to be true

Just saw the video...ugh, poor kid. Here is the link in case anyone wants to watch it. Total freak accident, and it's crazy that if he wasn't trying so hard to stay up he probably would have avoided it.

Dr. Saturday on Twitter:
Kinda like mine, except mine twisted 180 backwards too

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely awful game. Poke oline is worst I've seen for okie state. Sorriest 6-0 I've ever seen...

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol @ Michigan State almost losing to Rutgers
Absolutely everything going wrong right now. Something like 9 starters injured at this point. That doesn't include both our kickoff guy and punter getting hurt.

I don't know, as talented as I think this team is, they're just not pushing anyone around. They're either the most injury riddled team you'll ever see, or it's the same rope a dope Ohio State pulled through most of the regular season last year.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure how good their offense is, but three straight shut outs from Michigan's defense is pretty legit.
While I know MSU has been struggling, I feel like Michigan is legit if they can beat them next week. Years of up and down seasons has made me weary of believing Michigan is back to its old form, but I'm optimistic especially with Harbaugh.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
WSU Twitter after beating oregon

WSU Cougars on Twitter:

CRAEbnxUAAEMMCH.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Foggy and I receive hope on the same day. This must mean something horrendous is about to happen.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
While I know MSU has been struggling, I feel like Michigan is legit if they can beat them next week. Years of up and down seasons has made me weary of believing Michigan is back to its old form, but I'm optimistic especially with Harbaugh.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I read a stat that said this is the 6th? year in a row where Michigan has been undefeated or had 1 loss going into the MSU game. Having to listen to idiotic Michigan fans derp a lerp every fucking season is so tiresome.

No salt here.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU had 624 yards offense. 100 yards passing. (2) 100 yard rushers for the first time since Kevin Faulk played in 1996.

All in front of the smallest crowd home or away since Curley Hallman was coach, home or away.