College Football 2015-16

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This is just goddamn ridiculous.

And I'm an OU fan that loves nothing more than to shit all over Texas.
Texas has as many National titles as Minnesota. USC has more than double the National Titles, 7 heisman winners to 2, more conference titles. In almost any category only Notre Dame has more winners than USC. But yeah, they're on the same level....

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
People who never attended the school and bandwagon'd a team that only won when it cheatedUSC fans ready to stop talking about this season and talk about the OJ Simpson days? Must be the 5th game of the season.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya I guess they should go back and post videos about some Tennessee game from 20 years ago to pump their chests over.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I'm fucking with Gilg and Georgia *is* actually playing Tennessee this weekend. Sorry you missed the point, but feel free to try again little kid.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shut up with that retarded historical shit Brando.

Yale has TWENTY SEVEN national titles, who is on their level huh???????????? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you got nothing to do there's still 60,000 seats available for $40 - $75 each at LSU today. LSU is going to lose their ass off with this deal. They give the gate to South Carolina. Plus they sent the LSU jet to pick the USC team. Plus the money to fix and prepare the field. Now that the AD offended the fan base they're not going to make shit on concessions either lol.

It will be odd having the Tiger band playing the South Carolina fight song for them. I'll give them a pass since ex-LSU coach Paul Dietzel who won the national championship at LSU wrote it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
OU trying not to win this game. If they don't win by a ton of points they probably don't have any chance at the playoffs.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Shut up with that retarded historical shit Brando.

Yale has TWENTY SEVEN national titles, who is on their level huh???????????? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
LOL. Just like Minnesota that ended when non-whites were allowed to play
wink.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OU trying not to win this game. If they don't win by a ton of points they probably don't have any chance at the playoffs.
Well they definitely aren't going to win by a ton. Will be surprised if they even pull this out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol OU's season ends and Texas gets to keep Charlie Strong. Win win today.

Edit: yes I realize I jinxed myself liquid/OU

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am done with Bob Stoops and his shitty staffing picks over the five to seven years. I have no clue how Mike Stoops didn't get fired along with Josh Heupel last year; he has never been able to coach defense against a running QB no matter how green they are. Many were also skeptical of Bob going out and hiring ECU's head coach as the new OC. I think I said it in last year's thread but I will repeat it here; it is time for new blood in Norman because this shit got old starting in 2009.

Grats Foggy, are you on the Strong bandwagon again?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
OU's offensive line is just god awful. That was the major difference in the game.

I'd love to see a new coach that can actually recruit against the SEC and bring in some legit players (like a non-walk-on QB), but realistically who could OU get that is better than Stoops? No top coach is banging down the door to get to OU. If Texas couldn't go out and buy the man they wanted, what shot does OU have at recruiting a solid, proven coach? The only real chance they have of upgrading at coach is to strike gold with a young coordinator.

The sad thing is, if OU wins out they have a spot in the playoff barring some really crazy stuff (like 2 or more undefeated teams). Now, I'm not stupid and know that there is no way this team beats TCU and Baylor this year, but it is how the playoff works. OSU got in last season after losing to a VT team that was less talented and played a weaker schedule than this Texas team. So why would OU roll the dice and replace a coach that has shown the ability to produce 1-loss, conference-championship seasons?