College Football 2015-16

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Living on the border of Michigan and Ohio is a lot of fun. Reading the posts or listening to friends making arguments about Michigan State or OSU and why they're better than Michigan makes me happy. You can tell they are getting worried Michigan is the real deal this season. Then there are the Notre Dame fans (surprisingly a lot of them in the area) that are just chill and worry about themselves.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I heard on a replay of the Chubb injury that it was too graphic to show, so they didn't. I assume his knee went backward or something?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fournette read a prepared statement after the game and is auctioning off his game jersey for SC flood relief. I assume that LSU is going to do it for charity.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How about Michigan? Considering how good Utah has looked, that first loss to them isn't so bad suddenly. Now they have pitched 3 straight shutouts? Not too bad.

Has Harbaugh managed to work his magic already? Should hopefully see how real they are next week against Michigan State.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How do richt and stoops have jobs at tier 1 schools still.... Crazy day in Dallas, ready for pokes to get reamed by holgy

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fournette read a prepared statement after the game and is auctioning off his game jersey for SC flood relief. I assume that LSU is going to do it for charity.
That didn't take long. NCAA already in contact with Fournette and issued a statement saying it would be a violation.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arkansas needs to actually capitalize these opportunities the defense is giving them. On the other hand Alabama looks completely uninspired.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
True Freshman qb shitting the bed against Floridas D.

Florida is going to win the Sec East this year. .. shocking

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hah, Oregon lost again. Is it time to send them back to irrelevance?