College Football 2015-16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I don't know what to say... That has to be the shittiest way to lose a game. I cannot help but laugh hysterically. Wonder what Harbaugh is thinking right about now...

Went to the Michigan SB Nation and wow, it is like the world just exploded.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hilarious, just hilarious. I hate Michigan almost as much as Ohio State and can't think of a better ending.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Hah! Oh my god. That fat Michigan fan wearing what appears to be a tiara yelling "NoooOooooo! NOOOOOOOO!" That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Hahahahahaha. Holy shit I would normally enjoy that a lot more but I was rooting for Michigan for Utah purposes.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol the ESPN sidebar with Desmond Howard giving the thumbs up right before that happened? Priceless

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I never laughed so hard watching a college football game..

CRjjEayWUAAg6N2.png:large

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
On the bright side that 90 year old Michigan player from the 40s was probably in bed already.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant suicide check holy shit bro gotta be pissed, Brand too if he's still around.
I didn't even react at first. I just sat there calmly and watched it unfold as I had said 10 seconds before it happened that it was the only way State would win.

After it all happened I just looked to my friend and said "all he had to do was fall on it."

In the end, it sucks, a lot. But...I'm so happy with where UofM is right now with Jim Jam running the show. We've made such a huge turn around that I know that we'll now be relevant for a while to come. A win woulda been great obviously, we went from unranked to people actually saying we had a shot at being one of the best in the Nation.

Since that won't happen, I'll cheer for State like I always do...(I just want Michigan Football to do well while wanting UofM to be the better of the two) and as long as we can beat Ohio State, no fucks given. We would have our only win of the season be against Ohio State and would consider that a good season. LoL

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll cheer for State like I always do...(I just want Michigan Football to do well while wanting UofM to be the better of the two)
EAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
EAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm a Lions fan, if you're trying to get my upset after a loss then I feel you should know you'll be more successful trying to troll someone else.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Caal drunk

Ya same with Mcelwain. Complete turn around and I'm stoked.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah Florida really turned it around. I hope you can come back on LSU...because fuck LSU.

It's an exciting time to be fans of both programs after we felt what it was like to be shitty for a bit.