College Football 2015-16

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jebus with a Moses voodoo doll stuck up Mary's ass while hitting her with a broom. That was a stupid ending to the Michigan game. They won that game. That punter better not sleep at home tonight.

Notre Dame's offense looks good enough. Defense sucks the balls of donkeys. Embarrassingly bad.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
LSU should be number 1. They are impressive and improving.
I would agree... I am typically the one to yell about the SEC Bias (other than Bama', they deserve it), but LSU is looking absolutely phenomenal. They should be ranked in the Top 3 hands down.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They've put more together in the first half offensively than a good portion of the year.

Flea flicker, lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? This Florida team is not very good, especially without their roided up QB.

They beat East Carolina by 7 and Kentucky by 5. Their big win was to #3 Ole Miss who got that ranking off of circle jerk SEC pollsters. Ole Piss got fucking crushed by MEMPHIS today. Yes, MEMPHIS.

We will see how good LSU really is versus Bama. That said, I sure as shit dont think Ohio State looks like the top team either.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol the ol "that team barely won against that other team argument."

In that case LOL @ TCU, Baylor, and Ohio State.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Never thought I'd type this but Gaylor looks every bit as good as anyone else, better than anyone else offensively as well. Hope Iowa state can keep giving TCU a game

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Why? This Florida team is not very good, especially without their roided up QB.

They beat East Carolina by 7 and Kentucky by 5. Their big win was to #3 Ole Miss who got that ranking off of circle jerk SEC pollsters. Ole Piss got fucking crushed by MEMPHIS today. Yes, MEMPHIS.

We will see how good LSU really is versus Bama. That said, I sure as shit dont think Ohio State looks like the top team either.
Pretty sure Bama hasn't been top crop the last few years buddy.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Love the commentators: "I little bit of hand fighting but not much." Florida's defender was literally holding the guys whole arm, should've been an easy PI call. Fuckings refs today, good lord.