College Football 2015-16

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really, really, really hate female football announcers.
What game are you watching? I can hear one particular lady's voice in my head, and she is pretty terrible. Her voice is very grating and she sounds like a moron most of the time.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol we have 4 rushing tds and our QB has 2 ints and 150 yards passing in the 4th quarter. This TT game is like opposite week, both teams forgot how to throw the ball

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah, the chick announcing the Florida game. She is the one I was thinking of, and yes she is awful

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah watching the Florida/Vandy game...hate this chick

In other news, this game is so fucking terrible, you'd think Mizzou was involved

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or WVU. Oh wait we're in an ugly shit slinging match right now

250 yards rushing 150 passing. Rich Rod offense back bitchez

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I cant think of anyone who was worse. Bednarik was way better. It would have to be someone before Hostetler. Geno, Pat White, Bednarik, Rasheed, Bulger, Studstill, Kelchner, Major Harris, then Hostetler..........and they were all way better. Ford Childress was pretty bad, another Dana recruit....so much for Mr Offensive Guru cant even recruit his own QB.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really need to get rid of or completely rework the targeting rules. Such horseshit.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Yea, I cant think of anyone who was worse. Bednarik was way better. It would have to be someone before Hostetler. Geno, Pat White, Bednarik, Rasheed, Bulger, Studstill, Kelchner, Major Harris, then Hostetler..........and they were all way better. Ford Childress was pretty bad, another Dana recruit....so much for Mr Offensive Guru cant even recruit his own QB.
At this point, he should just put Crest in and run the Rich Rod offense. It's pathetic how far Howard over throws even the easiest and most wide open routes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You sound butt hurt bro.

You going to add me on ps4 or what? Chiefs vs Chargers lets do this.
I did add you I thought? Sure I am down. Being a Chargers fan isn't bad enough lets pile it on
smile.png