College Football 2015-16

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Would be good to see LSU crush Alabama and finally push those 2 loss faggots out of the top 5.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait how is OU scoring so easily on that vaunted Iowa State defense? Texas must have taken a lot out of Iowa State. OU is lucky.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
what happened? I wasn't watching
Overtime, Arkansas down by a touchdown. 4 and 25. Pass to the right boundary line, guy is getting thrown to the ground about 10 yards short of the first down. As he is going down, he launches the ball back to the group of players still at the line of scrimmage. Gets picked up and run for the first down. As he was going down, Arkansas fumbles it (or tried to lateral?) but they recover. Throw for a TD, now down by one. Go for two point, QB gets sacked but Ole Miss gets flagged for face mask. Go for two again, and QB runs it in

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
what happened? I wasn't watching
OT, Ole Miss scores quick touchdown. Arkansas gets the ball, gets a penalty, a sack and little else and has a 4th and 25. QB rolls out, is pressured but gets the ball off to a TE. TE is going down well short of the 1st, so throws the ball backward, gets tipped around and RB Collins picks it up and runs for a first down.

Arkansas scores a TD soon after, then goes for two to win it - QB gets sacked on the attempt but gets an inadvertent face mask call which was correct but still a damn shame because Ole Miss played it perfect otherwise.

Half the distance to the goal, Arkansas QB keeps on the read and runs it in for two and the win.

NM, Ritley got it...

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How did we lose to you guys? Hate you Foggy. Ironically drinking Stash IPA from Independence Brewery out of Austin.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Please, sweet baby Jesus. Let Ohio State lose.
Ohio States opponents so far this year are something like 33W-39L overall, and the record is only that good mainly thanks to Northern Illinois and Western Michigan each being 6-3.

I don't know that anyone in a P5 conference has had an easier schedule than that so far

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ohio States opponents so far this year are something like 33W-39L overall, and the record is only that good mainly thanks to Northern Illinois and Western Michigan each being 6-3.

I don't know that anyone in a P5 conference has had an easier schedule than that so far
Right? They shouldn't be in the top 8. Not with that schedule.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think OOC conference games should be decided on where you ended in the rankings the previous year of some sort. Would possible make sure teams like Ohio St can't just ease into position every year.