College Football 2015-16

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I still can't believe the over/under on the TCU/Okie State game was only at 77 a couple days ago when I checked. These teams will hit that sometime in the 3rd quarter

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
TCU getting stomped at the moment.

And LOL at the Clemson QB spiking the ball on 3rd down

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This just proves that both teams and the conference as a whole are bad. Should move some SEC teams up in the polls to replace them.
More like they should move some teams to the SEC and disband this joke of a conference. I nominate OU and don't give a shit who the other team is. Then I can justify all of our inflated rankings on "we're OU" AND "we're in the SEC!"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow, Cincy just got four penalties called on them on the same play that should have been blown dead due to a false start. This team lacks any kind of discipline. I don't even know why I bother watching this team. It's starting to look like Tuberville just wanted to go to a place that would be content finishing with a winning record every year.

At least basketball should be respectable this year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This is the first time that OSU is blowing someone out and I am not hoping the team will come back and beat them. Moving away from Oklahoma has made me weak.
Brofist- cmon man I live in Edmond and put my hatred away days ago! Rudolph is playing great - hope both teams meet end of month without losing again

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I grew up in Edmond, went to Memorial. GO BULLDOGS. Moving to a place where they barely talk about the Big XII has made me forget almost all the reasons I hated OSU and Texas. Now I really hate A&M and the SEC in general. Also, How many spots should Florida drop after that shitshow today? My head says it should be between 5-7 but my gut tells me that lolSEC means they won't drop at all.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Shh you'll awaken Regime or worse, whattsa

Also I have to admit, I kinda like Boykin and hate to see him fuck up his heisman shot

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And we still get to witness Saban meltdown tonight
Q1WfcdT.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
looking forward to this LSU vs Alabama game. Thinking LSU should win pretty easily but fuck if you can count Alabama out.