College Football 2015-16

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No matter how bad the Texas football team is, it is always better being a Longhorn than an aggy.
rrr_img_115530.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
MSU got exactly what they deserved. You just can't be burning your 3rd redshirt in the secondary in week 9 and not expect to pay for it. 3 true frosh STARTING in your secondary is pure madness.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
MSU got exactly what they deserved. You just can't be burning your 3rd redshirt in the secondary in week 9 and not expect to pay for it. 3 true frosh STARTING in your secondary is pure madness.
JT is going to light it up in a couple weeks.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, when was that, at the end?
I'm assuming a minute or two left in the game.

Fucking Texas fans, we beat the shit out of Kansas (after struggling for a half), i.e., the worst team in Division I, and people are claiming we are on the right path. Wut?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It is going to be a glorious day when Ohio State loses its final two games to Michigan State and Michigan. I hope they get dropped from the rankings altogether, and they start next year at 25 in the preseason ranking. What a stupid easy schedule they have.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is going to be a glorious day when Ohio State loses its final two games to Michigan State and Michigan. I hope they get dropped from the rankings altogether, and they start next year at 25 in the preseason ranking. What a stupid easy schedule they have.
Maybe but their Drunk driving QB is coming back after sitting out one game against powerhouse Minnesota.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Does the three game losing streak hurt that much?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, I can't believe he actually gave in and resigned. Seems like a pretty dangerous precedent to set.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I can't believe he actually gave in and resigned. Seems like a pretty dangerous precedent to set.
I dont think he really had a choice. He's really been slow to react to the issues that are now a huge national media shit-storm for his university. I don't agree with a lot of the current PC movement but the problems at Mizzou were getting worse with very little positive being done. You don't marginalize the feces Swastika! You just don't!

He was an out of touch leader who had delusions of grandeur. Sorry bub. Your job does involve more than making bank for the university. Shouldn't have to be spelled out to a business leader.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Still yet, he should have held pat until it blew over then resigned. It is a dangerous precedent to set.

Borzak recovered yet? Lol.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So, file this under the "horrible, horrible coincidence" category.

But the Mizzou vs BYU game at Arrowhead in Kansas City has been planned as a "white out" game all year, and we even have new uniforms for the game.

Video: Mizzou unveils new all-white alternate uniform, chrome helmet for BYU

Screen-Shot-2015-11-12-at-10.53.50-AM.png

Not really the best phrasing, considering the happenings of the past week at Mizzou

Also, we're going to get our ass beat. I'm going to have to drink heavily at the tailgate