College Football 2015-16

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fuck Michigan. That was a really entertaining end to the game, though.

LOL LSU

Edit: Also, I hope Baylor loses. Huge. And Notre Dame looked sharp today.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I hope LSU loses, would be incredible. SEC W seems to be a shit-show this year (aside from Bama, they deserve a playoff bid).

Kentucky losing capped off my night in good fashion. We will yet again dictate if they go to a bowl game or not (assuming they beat Charlotte). They may beat us in the basketball rivalry, but we beat their ass in everything else.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bloody TCU struggled againstKANSAS. sweet.

Also, lots of ranked teams going to move down this week. So much wow. Very awesome.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LSU gon' be so salty, it will be delicious.

Stanford about to fuck up their season.

Baylor coming back.

Utah gon' be exposed.

Awesome football day.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I would bet on Mizzou running the table within 3 years if he went there. I highly doubt any couch can win at Texas. Shitastic alumni, tradition (outside of 3 good years in 50) and rich white men meddling in the Athletic department. Who would want to coach there?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Stanford trying to make magic happen

Edit: shitfuck. Notre Dame's game against Stanford is now less relevant. If they lose, they'll drop 10 spots.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
refs even tried to help stanford, so another FUCK YOU stanford.
Yeah I didn't fully understand that PI call. Unfortunately I was trying to get the kids in bed and watch the game at the same time. However, from what I saw the guy made the catch out of bounds. So wouldn't that mean the ball was uncatchable?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER!

Hey Kliffy, how does not offering Mayfield a scholly look now?

Fucking idiot with a fake watch.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Kentucky losing capped off my night in good fashion. We will yet again dictate if they go to a bowl game or not (assuming they beat Charlotte). They may beat us in the basketball rivalry, but we beat their ass in everything else.
Best thing i've read all night, i was thinking damn near the same thing haha.

Lots of great 4th quarters tonight. Sooners capping off the game was sweet to watch. Just good football.