College Football 2015-16

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
*ahem*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got home from the Mizzou BYU game...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(i might be drunsk)

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would bet on Mizzou running the table within 3 years if he went there. I highly doubt any couch can win at Texas. Shitastic alumni, tradition (outside of 3 good years in 50) and rich white men meddling in the Athletic department. Who would want to coach there?
BeneficialDopeyKrill.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, they'll likely lose to Baylor. The win against TCU looked good at the time, but not so hot now. Baylor might jump Notre Dame in the rankings, though. Although Notre Dame's only loss is to the #1 team in the country. If the Irish can beat Stanford, I think they'll get a playoff spot. Pretty high strength of schedule factor.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've watched every second of Okie State this season, and I give the team maybe 20% chance to win out this year. Pre season, my expectation was 6-6 = bad year, 8-4 = good year and anything over that is icing on the cake because the team is really young. They've lucked into at least 3 wins, but considering OSU's history maybe it's about time luck was on their side. I actually think they're better than Baylor and will beat the baptists, but bedlam, in Stillwater, with everything on the line...... Needless to say I have absolutely zero confidence in the pokes in that game. OSU losing out though would surprise me just as much as us winning out because the team is nothing if not a fighter. Should be great, and ya, OSU for the time being certainly deserve to be in the Top 4. Next 2 weeks will be intense.

How sick would you be if you were an OU fan right now? Playing great, cocky, productive QB who is playing his best ball this late in the year - but you lost to Texas. TEXAS

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rivalry games are strange beasts. Texas loses that game this year 9 times out of 10. It sucks too because that game might be enough to save Charlie's job at the end of the season despite 4 total wins at Texas.

OU is going to win the Big 12. Thought that before they handled Baylor.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think the 4 team playoff will be

1) Clemson(if they win out and beat North Carolina in the ACC title game)
2) Winner of Florida/Bama SEC title game(assuming neither drops another game)
3)Winner of Oklahoma St/Oklahoma(assuming neither drops another game)
4)Winner of Ohio St/Iowa in Big 10 title game(assuming neither drops another game)

Notre Dame is left out, as well as the Pac 12. Stanford taking that 2nd loss this week to Oregon just killed the Pac12, and Notre Dame as well(even if they do beat them at the end of the season)

ND possibly beating Stanford won't be as impressive of a win as any of the #2-4 spots in their scenarios.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think the 4 team playoff will be

1) Clemson(if they win out and beat North Carolina in the ACC title game)
2) Winner of Florida/Bama SEC title game(assuming neither drops another game)
3)Winner of Oklahoma St/Oklahoma(assuming neither drops another game)
4)Winner of Ohio St/Iowa in Big 10 title game(assuming neither drops another game)

Notre Dame is left out, as well as the Pac 12. Stanford taking that 2nd loss this week to Oregon just killed the Pac12, and Notre Dame as well(even if they do beat them at the end of the season)

ND possibly beating Stanford won't be as impressive of a win as any of the #2-4 spots in their scenarios.
I dunno. ND losing only to the #1 team. Seems a shame to leave them out.

Not that I'm biased or anything.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time for Charlie Strong to Get The Hell Out of Dodge and Leave Texas - Lost Lettermen

Please, oh please, oh please, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Get the fuck out of here. There is almost no way Texas will fire him and risk being on the hook for $15 million so we are stuck with his dumb, incompetent ass for at least one more dead year.

Insider reports are coming out that he isn't happy. Parents of players are making unsolicited phone calls to reporters bitching about how disorganized him. This job is just way too big for him. Miami and the ACC would be a much better fit for him. Bring on Tom Herman!