College Football 2016-2017 Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame clearly has some serious issues on that defense they need to address, especially in the secondary. I didn't have high hopes for this year anyway, but I can't be too upset about that loss. Was a great game

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
geumyn13aumkoatgq7hu.gif

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Imagine that. Notre Dame begins the year overrated once again. At least they got the choke out of the way early this year.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Yeah, always rooted for Strong. Not sure if he is going to pan out as a head coach tho (was a hell of a d coordinator).

Mainly, its cause after living in TX for 2 weeks, the football fans are fucking insufferable. So I just wanna see them all burn now.

Welcome to what OU fans have dealt with for 100 years. TX fans are total faggots.

Except for the ones here, of course. Even when they post pics celebrating what is either a definite concussion or a clear targeting penality...maybe both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That was a hell of a game but Texas was the better team. I really love seeing so many ranked teams shitting the bed game one. I hate that Bama wasn't one of them.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
So happy Texas won, but even more excited that the SEC got shit on. No more bullshit about how they beat up on each other because the conference is just SOOO much better than everyone else, and how they probably deserve 3 playoff spots just because.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who da fuck was that white boy QB for Texas? Kid was making NFL throws. Definitely gonna keep an eye on him

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Poor kid. All that offseason work just to be out for the season after a few plays.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
FSU being dominated. I won't count them out yet as they are a team that always seems to come back hard after halftime, but still