College Football 2016-2017 Season

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
No ranked teams matching up this weekend. Anyone see any top 25 teams that might struggle this weekend?

I think Tennessee could have a tough time with the Hokies, and TCU has a tough matchup with Arkansas. Other than that, I don't really see much else even being close. It's everyone's week to beat up on the shitty directional schools.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
TCU and Tennessee have the hardest matchups on paper. Oklahoma plays the Warhawks, who may return to their power school slaying ways.

Every week there is a hilarious upset, and being the battered fan that I am, will probably be A&M.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking forward to the Arkansas game and Auburn game. Losing to Arkansas State would be awesome and probably get Gus thrown out the door. Maybe ASU would hire him back.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone see any top 25 teams that might struggle this weekend?

Houston? But only because I'm pretty confident they're going to drop a couple games this year, not because I think the lamar (high school?) cardinals are any good.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Louisville game gonna be a rout! 3 possession, 5 plays, 3 TD! in the first 5 minutes of the game. Insane

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lamar Jackson with 3 TDs in 5 plays against Syracuse. Fucking phenomenal.

His throwing is absolutely beautiful too. He did some major work on throwing

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Suckacuse just needs to realize its a basketball only school now

Syracuse needs to embrace their kansas, Kentucky, Duke, Wake Forest, & Indiana brethren. They all pretend they occasionally care about Football, but we know the truth.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lamar just hurdled a defender for a TD... Wow! Definitely a SC Top 10, likely #1. I did cringe though, could've easily got hurt.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
805 yards of offense combined by Lousiville and Syracuse in the 1st half. Ridiculous

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
805 yards of offense combined by Lousiville and Syracuse in the 1st half. Ridiculous

Syracuses fast-paced offense is killing our D during the first half. They were spent and couldn't cover when that exhausted. If it doesn't improve, FSU will slaughter us (again).

Lamar Jackson however is the real deal. Just watching him play is worth it. Human highlight reel. He's going to get an absurd amount of love by the sports media after this game, even more than he's already gotten.

EDIT:
How in the hell can it be 82 degrees inside the Carrier Dome?

One of the world leaders in air conditioning technology holds the naming rights and they couldn't find a unit to cool that place down a little bit?

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They do it on purpose, they train and play in that shit.....didnt seem to work tho lol. Done it for years, hoops too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lamar Jackson with 3 TDs in 5 plays against Syracuse. Fucking phenomenal.

His throwing is absolutely beautiful too. He did some major work on throwing

Do this against FSU than we'll talk and I'll be a a secret fan.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone watching the UCF and Michigan game? UCF has had 3 kicks so far, 2 punts and 1 FG, all blocked.