College Football 2016-2017 Season

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Clemson tied up with....Troy? FSU playing solid though. Pitt came out to play good hard football and it shows!

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Liking these Michigan games so far this year. Watch them get up by 5 touchdowns by halftime and then run my errands so I can watch the night games.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How many of these retards are going to keep dropping the ball before they are clearly in the end zone? I can't believe that is still happening!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
How many of these retards are going to keep dropping the ball before they are clearly in the end zone? I can't believe that is still happening!

I can't believe it has ever happened after the first idiot did it. Why are they in such a fucking hurry to drop the ball? It doesn't make any goddamn sense.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Exactly. I can almost forgive the very first guy that did it, you are super excited and think you are safe. But God damn, how many times have we seen this now? It is one of the stupidest mistakes you can make in a game. Just hold onto the fucking ball.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Troy just got totally fucked on that call. Dude pretty clearly fumbled it

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I bet lost is loving this KY game more than me.

Yes, yes I am. Even the UK fans from work are laughing their asses off. But the typical UK fan is a UK basketball fan, but a Alabama or Ohio St. Football fan. So them getting their ass kicked generally doesn't matter to most in Lexington.