lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
__1266ec05e7bded6f2bbe2c53461e94f4_width-600.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Says the team who talked shit about the big boys club for 10 years until they got a sniff then bailed as fast as they could to get in. 2025 can't get here soon enough.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Says the team who talked shit about the big boys club for 10 years until they got a sniff then bailed as fast as they could to get in. 2025 can't get here soon enough.
Y’all better hope it takes that long. Once big brother joins, y’all will be begging for the ol’ days of the Big 12 where y’all at least had a shot at being relevant once every decade.

I can’t wait to fuck y’all up on the field again. Eternal scoreboard was growing boring. Fuck, this is so good.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Thinking OU and UT can't compete when they are now going to get the chance to keep the recruits that want to play in the SEC from leaving their states and be able to recruit from more western states being closer to them will see them continue to land top 10 recruiting classes. After that, it's a roll of the dice. Alabama won't be Alabama forever.
OU and UTsr already recruit on avg in the top 10 nationally. I don’t think they are missing out on a few key players that just want to play in the SEC that would make them elite recruiting wise.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
OU and UTsr already recruit on avg in the top 10 nationally. I don’t think they are missing out on a few key players that just want to play in the SEC that would make them elite recruiting wise.
It will be different types of recruits. The defensive recruits SEC teams get dwarf the talent pool in the Big 12. Just ask OU Ariakas OU Ariakas or LiquidDeath LiquidDeath about the fantastic defensive implosions OU has had over the years playing OOC schools.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
It will be different types of recruits. The defensive recruits SEC teams get dwarf the talent pool in the Big 12. Just ask OU Ariakas OU Ariakas or LiquidDeath LiquidDeath about the fantastic defensive implosions OU has had over the years playing OOC schools.
That’s actually what I thinking but didn’t type. Could help OU with DL recruits maybe. But overall I can’t imagine there are many kids that want to go to OU/UTsr but don’t because they aren’t in the SEC. shrug, no one knows what dumb 17-18 yr olds think anyways.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are recruits like that and the number of them grows each year as the SEC continues to dominate the NFL draft.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU already has a good offensive pipeline from the West coast because of the numbers we put up over the last 15 years. That should be amplified even further and accentuated with the West coast defensive studs because we will be the closest SEC program to them.

To Kaines Kaines point, OU's defense has been 2 or 3 solid 4 star defensive players from being a top 30 defense year in and out. 2 SEC type D linemen and a shutdown corner/safety and I think it is going to be fun.

Shit, the last two years without Mike Stoops have shown the same talent grow leaps and bounds on D. However, I will withhold judgment until I see them on the field.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That’s actually what I thinking but didn’t type. Could help OU with DL recruits maybe. But overall I can’t imagine there are many kids that want to go to OU/UTsr but don’t because they aren’t in the SEC. shrug, no one knows what dumb 17-18 yr olds think anyways.
I think you'd be surprised the number of kids that come down to OU or UT versus Florida or Georgia or Auburn or even Tennessee and end up at the SEC school due to the constant media attention.

• 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I think you'd be surprised the number of kids that come down to OU or UT versus Florida or Georgia or Auburn or even Tennessee and end up at the SEC school due to the constant media attention.
I'm fairly read up on UGA recruiting...I think kids are just wanting to play more for a specific coach/staff or school rather than just a school in the SEC. Top talent is looking for who is going to best prepare them for the next level. Sure there is room for nuance and every kid is different but the first round talent types aren't picking schools because they are in the SEC. Those kids are going to OU, OSU, Clemson, Bama etc because those schools are getting players in the league.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Didn't see this dropped in here yet.... Texas state senator questioning the head of the UT sport program about a few topics, and showing her horned frog pride in the most savage possible way.

• 3Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Sour grapes losers who know their meal ticket is leaving for the SEC in 4 years or less. Sucks to be them and whatever 3rd rate conference they wind up begging to get into.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sour grapes losers who know their meal ticket is leaving for the SEC in 4 years or less. Sucks to be them and whatever 3rd rate conference they wind up begging to get into.
It was funny but yeah sucks to know you’ll soon be in a conference with Boise State.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What makes sports great is a adversary you don’t hate but respect. This one hit me in the feels.

Rip Bobby to the good memories in victory and defeat. One of the all time greats.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
What makes sports great is a adversary you don’t hate but respect. This one hit me in the feels.

Rip Bobby to the good memories in victory and defeat. One of the all time greats.

We will probably never have anything like the memories of Bowden vs. Spurrier ever again.

• 2Like