College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fixed and misspelled that for you my new Txas fan.
I don't know what kind of pod system the SEC will go to, but I do hope UT and fluride at least get a bi-yearly regular season game. We won't have to worry about seeing you in the Conference Championship, but every other year at least would be nice.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't know what kind of pod system the SEC will go to, but I do hope UT and fluride at least get a bi-yearly regular season game. We won't have to worry about seeing you in the Conference Championship, but every other year at least would be nice.
Depending on where Bama goes neither of us won’t see each other. Playing Texas or Sooners would be great too I agree. Tired of playing mizzou. Terrible campus. Joeboo Joeboo quit posting here because he fell into a Great Depression when he realized he wasted his life being a Mizzou fan.

However you’ll love Fayetteville. Great atmosphere and Dickson is a blast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Depending on where Bama goes neither of us won’t see each other. Playing Texas or Sooners would be great too I agree. Tired of playing mizzou. Terrible campus. Joeboo Joeboo quit posting here because he fell into a Great Depression when he realized he wasted his life being a Mizzou fan.

However you’ll love Fayetteville. Great atmosphere and Dickson is a blast.
I hope they go to a 4 team pod system where you play your pod every year plus a rotation of the other 2. That would give an 11 game regular season which is more than doable. I would also think the West Pod would be TX, OU, AR, and A&M. Which would just be absolutely glorious.

West: TX OU AR A&M
North: Mizzou, TN, UK, LSU
South: AL, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St
East: FL, GA, SC, Vandy

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hope they go to a 4 team pod system where you play your pod every year plus a rotation of the other 2. That would give a 12 game regular season which is more than doable. I would also think the West Pod would be TX, OU, AR, and A&M. Which would just be absolutely glorious.

Yeah that’s fair

save LSU’s WTF like releasing a lvl 1 dual sod wielding fungi wearin Monk into the front of Qeynos.

but yeah that would be cool.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah that’s fair

save LSU’s WTF like releasing a lvl 1 dual sod wielding fungi wearin Monk into the front of Qeynos.
They'd still have to play 8 teams from 2 other pods. So the 3 free wins each year won't mean that much for LSU.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They'd still have to play 8 teams from 2 other pods. So the 3 free wins each year won't mean that much for LSU.
I gotcha ok that’s cool. Imagine being Tennessee right now. Where did Gil go too?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I hope they go to a 4 team pod system where you play your pod every year plus a rotation of the other 2. That would give an 11 game regular season which is more than doable. I would also think the West Pod would be TX, OU, AR, and A&M. Which would just be absolutely glorious.

Current scuttlebutt about the pods is that the West will be TX, OU, AR, and MZ. Apparently the way the SEC brass got A&M to get in line was to agree that they would be in different pods.

If this is true, A&M really is the pussiest program in history.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Current scuttlebutt about the pods is that the West will be TX, OU, AR, and MZ. Apparently the way the SEC brass got A&M to get in line was to agree that they would be in different pods.

If this is true, A&M really is the pussiest program in history.
Even if they're in a different pod, they still have to play UT twice in 3 years. They're just being fucking children at this point if they are putting up a fight over a 1 in 3 year scheduling difference.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s going to be even more hilarious when Jimbo jumps to LSU after they force their way into the pod with LSU and the Mississippi schools.