Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
1627413273678.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The asshurt from Bob Bowlsby regarding this whole situation is delicious. His retarded ass is the one that let his two big fish slip away by deliberately spurning his cash cows. Fuck him and I hope he is laughed into forced retirement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The asshurt from Bob Bowlsby regarding this whole situation is delicious. His retarded ass is the one that let his two big fish slip away by deliberately spurning his cash cows. Fuck him and I hope he is laughed into forced retirement.
And just in case anyone wants to read the Bowlsby tears for themselves

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
all this shit is fucking stupid, all the conferences need to go away. I also dont get why texas and oklahoma fans are excited about this. Your still not winning shit.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
all this shit is fucking stupid, all the conferences need to go away. I also dont get why texas and oklahoma fans are excited about this. Your still not winning shit.

I would like to understand your definition of 'not winning shit,' duck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What's yours, because it's never going to end in a conference championship for either team in the SEC.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What's yours, because it's never going to end in a conference championship for either team in the SEC.
People said the same thing about Baylor. And they've played in more Conference Championship games the past 10 years than UT has. And have a national title in basketball to go with it. Thinking OU and UT can't compete when they are now going to get the chance to keep the recruits that want to play in the SEC from leaving their states and be able to recruit from more western states being closer to them will see them continue to land top 10 recruiting classes. After that, it's a roll of the dice. Alabama won't be Alabama forever.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

If you think both of those teams are going to hover in the middle or at the bottom of the SEC then one would have to assume that you are either not knowledgeable about either program or just retarded.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
If you think both of those teams are going to hover in the middle or at the bottom of the SEC then one would have to assume that you are either not knowledgeable about either program or just retarded.
Are you suggesting that these schools might be better at the football than Vandy and Kentucky?!?

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Are you suggesting that these schools might be better at the football than Vandy and Kentucky?!?
And Tennessee and Ole Miss, and Miss St, and Arkansas, and Missouri, and A&M, and South Carolina, and Auburn, and Forida ( Regime Regime knows it is true)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users