Comic Books

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I don't see it, unless they're going to do it in the movies too, but a lot of people think the big fatality coming up on Civil War that they're doing a midnight comic release around is

The Hulk. Though another theory is Mary Jane.

For those that aren't reading the event, this is an easy pick after #2 because

the latest vision by the precog Inhuman is the Hulk supposedly killing everyone

A Massive Marvel Character Returns in #2 -- But What Does That Mean? | Comic Book Resources

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For those that aren't reading the event, this is an easy pick after #2 because

the latest vision by the precog Inhuman is the Hulk supposedly killing everyone

A Massive Marvel Character Returns in #2 -- But What Does That Mean? | Comic Book Resources
Naw, that's probably b/c Tony fucked around w/ the pre-cog's brain waves or some shit cuz Tony is Tony and he wanted to fuck everyone over by throwing in an image of the Hulk, and in the end Tony will be like "see i told you so, i'm tony stark!" or some shit.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The event already shit the bed to me when they killed but not killed Jennifer. They do an entire page of her flat lining but then in one of the books in the intro it says she's in a coma...well which fucking is it? Really wish they would keep Bendis off books.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's a question for you ner...experts. The X-Force Nightcrawler who kills Iceman is Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler right? And that particular Iceman is also from AoA/Earth-295? The wiki articles are a bit hard to follow.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here's a question for you ner...experts. The X-Force Nightcrawler who kills Iceman is Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler right? And that particular Iceman is also from AoA/Earth-295? The wiki articles are a bit hard to follow.
yes.
This was b/c Nightcrawler 616 sac'd his life by preventing Hope from dying by bamf'in into a robo arm or something. But apparently xmen suck w/o Nightcrawler, so they grab Nightcrawler AOA into 616. Also villians from AOA (blob, iceman) want to goto 616 cuz it's heaven compared to AOA, and Nightcrawler AOA can't have that so he sends a shark into Blobs tummy and melts iceman, i think iceman was a pimp at the time, which is now ironic, since iceman 616 and young iceman are gay.

Of course this all doesn't matter cuz Nightcrawler AOA got dragged back to AOA, and some shit, AOA is gone. So we just resurrect Nightcrawler 616 from Heaven, cuz that's cool.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yes.
This was b/c Nightcrawler 616 sac'd his life by preventing Hope from dying by bamf'in into a robo arm or something. But apparently xmen suck w/o Nightcrawler, so they grab Nightcrawler AOA into 616. Also villians from AOA (blob, iceman) want to goto 616 cuz it's heaven compared to AOA, and Nightcrawler AOA can't have that so he sends a shark into Blobs tummy and melts iceman, i think iceman was a pimp at the time, which is now ironic, since iceman 616 and young iceman are gay.

Of course this all doesn't matter cuz Nightcrawler AOA got dragged back to AOA, and some shit, AOA is gone. So we just resurrect Nightcrawler 616 from Heaven, cuz that's cool.
Yeah I was familiar with 616 getting killed by Bastion while saving Hope, didn't know that they pulled AoA NC over at that time. I thought AoA Iceman was one of the X-Men though, or did he go through one of those WoW-style 'IM A BAD GUY NOW' moments?

I was curious because I collect all the AoA costumes in Marvel Heroes, and they released an AoA Nightcrawler costume with X-Force Nightcrawler already a thing, but I guess it's Kurt-295 at two different points.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I was familiar with 616 getting killed by Bastion while saving Hope, didn't know that they pulled AoA NC over at that time. I thought AoA Iceman was one of the X-Men though,
Are you thinking of young iceman (where he looks like a snowman)? or are you thinking of future 616 iceman where he looks like a wizard? or are you thinking of the sentient duplicate that future iceman wizard created that looks like iceman thing?

Cuz they really shit the bed with too many iceman in this 5 year span, that they just decided, fuck it, he's gay.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah they didn't completely change the directionof a book in a month after the outcry. What an idiot premise.
I don't know what they were thinking. But I think I called it awhile back in this thread, the girl with the cube altered his past.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Stark stepping away from the armor after Civil War, your new Iron Man is Riri Williams.

rrr_img_136500.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So we just gender/race swapped 5/6 of the main Avengers? All except Black Widow because god help us if they take away a female character.

Cap... black
IM... black and gender
Thor... gender
Hulk... Asian
Hawkeye... gender
BW... same