Community

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Is it just me, or is Shirley's voice becoming more and more annoying every episode? She used to just use that stupid whiny voice a few times an episode, now it's every, fucking, line of hers.
It's just you, because her annoyance level has always been at 11. She has never once said or done a single thing that was funny. When she is the focus for more than a couple seconds I start to forget I'm watching a comedy. Her character is beyond useless and completely unnecessary. Others opinions may vary.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
It's just you, because her annoyance level has always been at 11. She has never once said or done a single thing that was funny. When she is the focus for more than a couple seconds I start to forget I'm watching a comedy. Her character is beyond useless and completely unnecessary. Others opinions may vary.
AMEN brother. I hate Shirley. All her character does is guilt trip people and then turn around and act condescending to them the next minute. She has never contributed much to the show in my opinion.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shirley is a fine character as a counterpoint to everyone's youthful shenanigans and target of their jokes. She's definitely doing the voice shit more. Just like the Dean/Chang wordplay shit it's gone from mildly amusing to obnoxious.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Shirley is a fine character as a counterpoint to everyone's youthful shenanigans and target of their jokes. She's definitely doing the voice shit more. Just like the Dean/Chang wordplay shit it's gone from mildly amusing to obnoxious.
I don't see why they put up with her. If someone who was ostensibly my friend constantly criticized my lifestyle for not fitting into their moralistic religious values (constantly calling Britta a slut, etc) I'd tell them to shove their bible up their ass and set it on fire.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shirley's always been the mother of the group. She's the type that might criticize your actions, but you know she's just trying to look out for you because she loves you. The unfortunate thing is that, as they've reduced her to the point where her religion is her only characteristic, what previously came across as her just being a mother hen now looks like she's being judgmental and looking down on everyone.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This puppet episode was the only the second time I've genuinely had a hard time sitting through an episode. The other time was Shirley's wedding. There were the typical good jokes here and there, but good fucking lord was this episode so lacking in everything. The show is so direction-less without Harmon as part of the writing staff.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like they can pull off the fairly sedate, toned down episodes OK. But when they try to go big and high concept they whiff a lot more than Harmon did. Which makes sense since the small scale ones are relying more on the characters who have had 3 seasons to develop and interact.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dean as Jeff was good. Rest was pretty boring. I think they're just trying so hard to advance the "story" that they aren't taking time to be funny much.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really enjoyed this and the Christmas episode. Especially the newest one.

I donno why, Abed was one of my favorite characters but for some reason I can't really stand him anymore. I cant quiet put my finger on why.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I thought it was a pretty shitty episode tbh, just felt too forced. Dean acting like Jeff was funny, but otherwise, meh.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This was a good episode, Troy and Abed really nailed the switch, episode struck an emotional chord and even Pierce was utilized well. The only low part for me was Annie's inexplicable super hots for the Dean just because he was acting like Jeff. That was a bit overdone.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Comic book origins episode was pretty decent. I had all but given up, but this one was funny. Felt like season 2 again.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Definitely a pretty damned good episode, except for too much Shirley. And they finally made Pop Pop somewhat funny. They really need to focus on Abed more like this, he's the core of what makes the show good.