Crowfall

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can train 3 Archtype skills at once. To get around being locked into one body. Like I am training Templar Knight and Druid.

Did another weekend of playing/testing. Again great idea, shit implementation for right now. When you have to have potions as a hack to get around your skills system sucking long term there is something wrong. They need to have an honest test without gifting everyone all of the crafting skills without training and the potions giving effectively all the crafting and gathering skills at cap level.

Yeah when you are on the 10 fucking minute potions the game is fun.

You are able to do anything, mine the nodes, craft gear at least pretty effectively. Take advantage of what the game has at least. When the hacks are taken out it is going to be a shitshow.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn it has been a month.

This weeks test has been canceled. Server was dying. People's computers (including mine) were running at 100% processor load. They implemented a bunch of stuff to fix stuff broke in last weeks patch which caused the test to be canceled for all the pvp servers.

It really shows why alphas are not televised. This is a shtshow right now. And they just opened up the test to the newest backers so to speak. So they got a facefull of suck.

Once the shiny wears off and if you look objectively at the pre-Alpha it is a nice tech demo, that breaks a lot, and has tons of shit that doesn't work, or is flat out unfun.

God I loved the concept, but the only entertainment I might get once all is said and done is watching this come off the rails.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Shock.

I told you GW was a fraud. MONTHS AGO.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I had issues with my processor load (That's what she said), so I took a break for the last few weeks.

I assume the whole "Let's open crap up to alpha" phase of testing will die out soon.....

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
I didn't really give this game a chance but I logged in one day and got ganked by a group within about a minute. Decided it wasn't worth spending time until the game is released or more stable in terms of players and guilds, etc. Not counting the the dirt nap I took shortly after login, my initial first impressions weren't that good. I know it is really early still, but they have a long ways to go. A real long ways, like years long ways. I don't follow the game close enough to know what their time line really is. Maybe they'll do it.

I am now playing BDO full time. TBH, I doubt I'll be trying CF again - having a blast with BDO.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I'm going to die of boredom or one of these other copy-pasta MMOs will accidentally release before this becomes playable.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
SOMETHING IS COMING...

They're making a big deal over some new announcement next week, "on par" with their previous big announcements (announcing the game, partnering with European publisher, and the vessel system).

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Or they have sold the game to a bigger company. Coleman made some allusion to that's what some indie games hope for and made me wonder if that's what their goal was going to end up being. Then again it could be something cool

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hopefuly they are announcing that Natalie has launched a Cam site. She was the only good thing about that endeavor.

27f10e4a8f81e00365b4bfc0b247fa2e_400x400.jpe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Paying some camwhore to diddle herself likely a better investment than backing this game.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Would seem weird if they were closing after all this time. Aren't they just going to "launch" and by launch I mean start a new beta version where they sell keys for 60$?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"We have an open and transparent development process!"

"Also, we have some huge secrets to share with you!"

:emoji_thinking:

• 1Like