Crowfall

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
CU is the only game where I've seen people hyping up the hire of fucking programmers.
Especially late in development where a change in staff is usually a bad thing. Oculus (not a game but close) hyped up the hire of John Carmack, but that was when they were in the early to mid stages of their phone stuff.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Especially late in development where a change in staff is usually a bad thing. Oculus (not a game but close) hyped up the hire of John Carmack, but that was when they were in the early to mid stages of their phone stuff.
There is also a slight difference between some random high level programmer and John fucking Carmack.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There is also a slight difference between some random high level programmer and John fucking Carmack.
Yep. I tried to think of another programmer for that example and couldn't. Designer, artist or writer? Yeah. But not a programmer.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess they're going for the Hollywood business model, hyping technical cast like "from the producers of The Rock", "Quentin Tarantino presents a film he ended up in credits because he pitched some idea during a party and we can't be arsed about a lawsuit", "from the guy who was there on set when they filmed Drive".

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Yep. I tried to think of another programmer for that example and couldn't. Designer, artist or writer? Yeah. But not a programmer.
There are a few others I could mention, but one of which is from id software itself - Michael Abrash.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Crowfall colectors edition announced. Has the typical stuff amd a bunch of tablrtop miniatures.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I get that with Amber, right? I think I chose that because it came with the physical CE.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
aww yiss

Champion_Watermark.png

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's pre alpha and shit is working and fun. There is not much shit and there is a cap on the fun due to the lack of shit. But shit is coming, and it will be fun to see new shit and play with it.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The combat takes some getting used to.
(Normal movement keys, use the mouse to aim..no lock on target)

The game is very basic atm, but pretty interesting.
they are planning on adding a bunch more people it seems as well.

No regrets on pledge so far, seems worth it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's pre alpha and shit is working and fun. There is not much shit and there is a cap on the fun due to the lack of shit. But shit is coming, and it will be fun to see new shit and play with it.
Over usage of the word "Shit", game confirmed shit-tier.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Over usage of the word "Shit", game confirmed shit-tier.
Nah I just felt like talking about shit. My 15 year old dog is having issues with it and a new puppy in the house is making even more issues.

Crowfall if they pull it off is going to rock. (Evil grin) With the way they have done the hunger dome idea I even have hope that they are going to pull it off.