Cyberpunk 2077

Terial

Trakanon Raider
You want to always use breach first. Its free and weakens the target and its network. It'll lessen the cost of everything else.

There are also mods, perks and implants that help.
Good to know, but Breach is blocked... which i don't understand
1607838574931.jpeg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For me the game just keeps getting better even after I beat it. I am now on my 2nd ending and wow.

When J puts V's necklace made from the Bullet that killed Jackie in the memorial...damn

The Temperance ending was bad ass. V letting J have his body was cool af. The ending with Panam I think is the best though
Time to mop up some side quests.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I punched a person in front of the cops to test. They did go alert, I had to punch again to get them to start shooting me. :p

Did a quest to return some heirloom today, had a badass car apart of it. Wish these fixers would offer me one, I would buy one in a instant if it was yellow.

I found a vendor in badlands that had 50 legendary crafting mats, quickhack mats and upgrade mats. I bought all the crafting, cost me 50k. Never seen the upgrade ones before.

As for hacking, breaching is very important, if you get a couple perks, it will lower cost and resist of everyone on the network. Also first thing I would get if going that route is RAM regen and a much better deck. Otherwise you will sit around waiting for it to come back between attacks. The perk that does damage increase if target is unaware is amazing, as even with shitty cool stat, you can stealth hack people easily and/or use cameras to do it. Also shutting down cyberware on the bosses is so helpful, they literally just stop for 5-10 seconds and do nothing, can just unload into them.

Thought this was a pretty decent shot, sun was just rising over the peaks. Remember I am on old hardware, almost everything is on medium to low or just off:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Driving places? You know there's fast travel.

I'm confused by comments like this. What game were you expecting to play here? Were you hoping for a single skyscraper explorer map?
The majority of the QQ you can find on Reddit and such is that the gameplay is not GTA like enough. It's a pretty astonishing real world case of implicit design bias. I've only read about it before. But because basically everyone has played GTA, and this game has cars and driving and shooting they implicitly expect it to behave as GTA does.

Take the police for example. Because there's police and because they can catch you for crimes people think they should do what GTA police do. Nevermind that in this world police have no problem subcontracting mercenaries to simply gun down criminals to gather evidence.

I've only ever used fast travel so far to avoid the elevator going back to the apartment. Driving around is nice enough for me. I've never had police on me other than the time I got the fuzz called for hacking vending machines for exp in the early game. I got alerted that an NCPD netrunner detected me. That was pretty cool. You can also quickhat shit while driving btw.

Been using blades some now. Mantis blades suck dick, the katana is like the only good bladed weapon. Still need to explore using the launcher and gorilla arms.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found a legendary monowire in a chest inside a storage unit tonight while doing a gig. It wasn't actually part of the gig though, just real close by. Makes me wonder if there's a legendary gorilla arms hidden somewhere that you can grab long before it becomes available at the 'doc (especially since legendary arm mods are like $100k).

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I need some help understanding quick hack costs...

I have 6 Ram currently
I have 2 equipped hacks (yes, i'm still early game)
- Ping - Ram cost 1
- Weapon Glitch - Ram cost 4

when i scan someone i want to do a hack on, the costs go way up and i can't do them
to do Glitch says it'll cost 7 (can't do it)
to do Ping says it'll cost me 4

why the increase in the cost when i want to use these?
This also has to do with mob difficulty & their resistance etc. Higher levels need more and what not. Or that's how I understand it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Found a legendary monowire in a chest inside a storage unit tonight while doing a gig. It wasn't actually part of the gig though, just real close by. Makes me wonder if there's a legendary gorilla arms hidden somewhere that you can grab long before it becomes available at the 'doc (especially since legendary arm mods are like $100k).

Streamer I saw that does vids on where to find shit was using blue gorilla arms while explaining cybernetics automatically scale with level, so I'd say there aren't.

Blue arms had something like +160-280 damage, so not too shabby.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I am curious how they beat someone right in front of a cop and nothing.
Same here. Bump people with your car, cops are on you.
Shoot someone when cops are around, they attack.
I even broke up muggings and other crime and had police on me because they were close enough to hear the gunshots.
I've never tried punching civilians though so maybe that does work.

• 1Solidarity

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Everybody fagging up the reddit bitching about incomplete GTA mechanics, after complaining the last year that it was looking too much like a GTA clone.
People are so used to eating shit they can't recognize a prime steak, even if it's slightly undercooked.

Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the awesome side quests and tryna figure out which bad bitches wanna fingerbang my female V.
Panam was not DTF, but Judy is a real diver.
photomode_13122020_051100.png

photomode_13122020_051635.png

photomode_13122020_055746.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Also, as a further 'fuck you' to the GTA comparison; I'm playing this game like a cracked-out Splinter Cell / Hitman. Vaulting through windows and strangling people, hiding bodies, disabling cameras, popping heads with a silenced pistol. But instead of shimmying along ledges for 5 minutes at a time I get to Superman jump onto rooftops to sneak in and body-hack baddies.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i love this game but this seriously is a big oooof

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
For me the game just keeps getting better even after I beat it. I am now on my 2nd ending and wow.

When J puts V's necklace made from the Bullet that killed Jackie in the memorial...damn

The Temperance ending was bad ass. V letting J have his body was cool af. The ending with Panam I think is the best though
Time to mop up some side quests.
You've already beaten it twice?

This is the quality I come here to see

SecondFreshKawala-size_restricted.gif

Also, whoever started the Bogdanoff posts, you're a terrible person LOL

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How do you gain cold blood xp? The free perk points bfrom just leveling in it are good. But I've never gained anything in that one

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I should note that my critics of cyberpunk don't take away that it's a solid AAA that's worth the money, but that's comparing it to the AAA

graphics were the least important thing about that post. any comments on the other issues?

I know you're very diehard, and i'd agree that this is a "worth the money" AAA game, which is rare nowadays, but there are some serious fundamental flaws for a game coming out of 8 years of one of the last "gamer" game studios who are suppose to be the best.
It’s because the first part of your post is totally valid, then ruined by the next statement made to shore up your first point. It’s hyperbole at its worst.

• 1Truth!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Everybody fagging up the reddit bitching about incomplete GTA mechanics, after complaining the last year that it was looking too much like a GTA clone.
People are so used to eating shit they can't recognize a prime steak, even if it's slightly undercooked.

Meanwhile I'm just enjoying the awesome side quests and tryna figure out which bad bitches wanna fingerbang my female V.
Panam was not DTF, but Judy is a real diver.

Seems like that's the trade off depending on which sex you chose for your character.

As to the issues surrounding the game, I genuinely didn't notice the cop bullshit, the AI complaints etc in game UNTIL I came on the internet and discovered they were issues I should be pissed off about because I'm enjoying myself so much.

• 1Solidarity

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man I know im not the brightest crayon in the box, but I feel like i am fumbling in the dark with these letter / number matrix puzzles. Is there a way to beat them consistently. I was on a side quest that had you break security on a shard and it took a few times to just make it past that.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Man I know im not the brightest crayon in the box, but I feel like i am fumbling in the dark with these letter / number matrix puzzles. Is there a way to beat them consistently. I was on a side quest that had you break security on a shard and it took a few times to just make it past that.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users