Dark Souls 2

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Pretty cool that DS2 release seems to have spurred more DS1 pc sales. DS1 was in the top ten list on steam, and just slid out, probably due to the 50% off sale at GMG, where it's #1.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The last 3 areas (the memories) are fucking ridiculous. 5 minute time limit on getting through a zone with fire bombs flying down at you.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I dont have any idea where to go next, I have killed..

Last Giant
Pursuer
Dragonrider
Dragonslayer
Flexile Sentry
Ruin Sentinels
Belfry Gargoyles
Lost Sinner
Executioner's Chariot
Skeleton Lords
Covetous Demon
Mytha, The Baneful Quenn
Scorpioness
Royal Rat Authority
Freja
Royal Rat Vanguard
The Rotten

... please point me in the right direction.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Using the fireblade currently, but now my mission is to get 26 dex so I can use the Twinblade. It just looks cool. My stats are all over the place. Not sure I am a sorcerer anymore
smile.png
A gimp one at that. Still at 25 int.

Just lit my first primal fire.

Good thing there are 4 ring slots, because some of them I never take off. Like the chloro +1 and the ring that gives extra souls when killing things. They stay on permanently.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Forbin - I think Earthen Keep & Iron Keep looks the right direction from your list there. Although with my restart I'm not 100% sure.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Oh i wanted to mention for any of you who havent found her yet, Stone Trader Cholanne is bugged. She is supposed to sell various weapon upgrade things (titanite and such), but if you buy all 10 of the small titanite she has on her when you first meet, she doesnt sell the better stuff to you back in majula when she relocates there. I found this out after i found her of course.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I can't get out of belfry Luna. It's just too much fun pvp'ing with crap gear. Every time an invasion ends, I get resummoned before I can even take off the ring (but I love it!)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Good to know, thanks!
I've only downed the first boss so far.. this one hasn't gripped me like the previous 2 games for some reason, maybe i'm just not in the mood for it right now
frown.png

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Forbin - I think Earthen Keep & Iron Keep looks the right direction from your list there. Although with my restart I'm not 100% sure.
Sonofabitch, i somehow didn't see the elevator in the room behind medusa that leads to iron keep the first time i was there.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Had trouble with the two priests summoning all the zombies, dps check I guess. So figured I would try my twinblade.
Two handed Twinblade with greater magic weapon on it is just amazing. Whirl about like a crazy person hitting everything.

No idea what items are best to use souls on, but used the Dragonrider soul for the Dragonbow and the Rat soul for Toxic mist. The bow is great.

Is there a different Pyromancer flame available? I don't want to use the few upgrade items I have on the initial one if there is.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Had trouble with the two priests summoning all the zombies, dps check I guess. So figured I would try my twinblade.
Two handed Twinblade with greater magic weapon on it is just amazing. Whirl about like a crazy person hitting everything.

No idea what items are best to use souls on, but used the Dragonrider soul for the Dragonbow and the Rat soul for Toxic mist. The bow is great.

Is there a different Pyromancer flame available? I don't want to use the few upgrade items I have on the initial one if there is.
If you are talking about the zombie "congregation" its not a dps fight....
Just circle around the room and gets hits in when you can on the humans and then after they are dead kill the zombies
I have killed almost 18 bosses so far and none of them are dps checks, it's more about execution. All dps does is shorten the window you can make errors in, if you are having issues with a boss either revise your strategy or make less mistakes.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
If you are talking about the zombie "congregation" its not a dps fight....
Just circle around the room and gets hits in when you can on the humans and then after they are dead kill the zombies
I have killed almost 18 bosses so far and none of them are dps checks, it's more about execution. All dps does is shorten the window you can make errors in, if you are having issues with a boss either revise your strategy or make less mistakes.
---
One of the bosses died fast, but the other, without killing the others, healed himself to half + respawned the zombies. Even when I "killed" him, he didn't die without taking care of the zombies. Seemed to be a window of around 5-10 seconds from killing him to where he respawned and healed himself if I didn't kill the zombies in time as they too were tied to the boss health.

AE Twinblade + Lingering Fire took care of them fairly easily though.

Traveled down to the spider nest now. Laser beam of doom
frown.png
I think I missed a bonfire on the way down there too, because the path back seems much further than any other boss fight. Hardly had any spells left by the time I entered. Summoned the NPC + a phantom. Beam killed everyone in a swipe. That area sucks.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In Demons Souls, you returned to Human after helping kill a boss.
In Demon's Souls you also suicided in the Nexus every time you returned to human because to not do so would fuck up your world tendency. It's also likely that you'd be playing most of the game as pure black character tendency which further reduced the hp cap to 45%.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I soloed the pursuer finally... I killed him solely

using both ballistas. I thought getting one to hit him was hard enough, but then he majestically lined up again and I shot him with the second one.. wasn't sure it was possible to use both

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh i wanted to mention for any of you who havent found her yet, Stone Trader Cholanne is bugged. She is supposed to sell various weapon upgrade things (titanite and such), but if you buy all 10 of the small titanite she has on her when you first meet, she doesnt sell the better stuff to you back in majula when she relocates there. I found this out after i found her of course.
The vendors get new stuff after certain bosses are cleared. After beating the game she has all titanites (unlimited) except slabs, which she had 3 or 4.

The same goes for spell vendors. Just about all of the lower requirement stuff is unlimited later.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I did that congregation fight but I never saw anything get resurrected. The main boss will cast a heal (white circles) but I never saw anything other than that and the standard attacks. I just circled the room, 2hs killed the adds, then picked off each human. Nothing ever came back to life and I never even attacked the boss until everything else was dead.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Helping people out on the Sinner fight is so full of fail. It's almost not worth putting the sign down and waiting.

I found out where you can do respecs today too. Which I will definitely do pretty soon.