Dark Souls

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I liked my pyro.

I thought about Pyro too since it doesn't really require stats but with sorcery making everything so easy I was worried pyro would do the same. What do you think?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always go Stam str and shield sword. Usually it starts off slow but towards the end it is just ridiculous.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DS1 spear/halberd and shield was a solid combination, when paired with any sort of casting. Honestly, archery is the only thing you need to do most of what caster cheesing can get you in that game. But a decent scaling halberd/pike of any sort paired with a shield will get you past most things in the game.

Also, while I consider NG+ 4Kings the hardest thing, the crystal dragon is the most butt clenching area and fight for me in that game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did you go full on tank mode or stay with light armor?
First time I played ds1 it was full tank but every game after I go for optimal movement/roll with light armor. The shield really is just a backup thing at this point and I 2h bosses.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Nito down. I am now the Gravelord.

Still can't make up my mind about a dex/quick roll build or strength and heavy armor. Might throw some faith in there too.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Gwyn down, a new Lord of Cinder is born.

V485kiZ.png

Come full circle.

8j8XXqe.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It's a pretty righteous video game rack. No doubt.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems pretty cool.

This is a good feature:
"By the way, on all but the easiest difficulty, key items like the Basement Key or the Covenant of Artorias are probably not in their usual spots. Be prepared to take a different route through the game than you normally do, especially if you're looking to beat all the bosses (a good goal). I've designed the randomizer so that you can't get stuck: a key for a door won't be behind that door, for example. However, there's a good chance the key you're looking for is in a completely different area. Try exploring more. Also, taking the Master Key makes this a bunch easier. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to disable the Master Key, but if you're looking for the full experience, try not to use it or any glitches unless you are very stuck."

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
What is happening here?

Hacks, they have found all sorts of interesting stuff you can do with the DS3 engine tiny mode/huge mode/modify body attributes while playing the game etc etc it's the usual shit they had in DS2 also..