Dave Chappelle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Definitely funny, but he does go to the well a lot with the "black people have it the worst". A lot of his gay/tranny stuff is about get over yourselves and he seems upset those groups are taking the focus off african americans. He does seem to have sympathy for Asians which I guess is his wife's influence.

spronk

FPS noob
he is muslim and his brother and sister are both in nation of islam so people sorta assume he is too but he's never really talked about his religion with anyone, in comedy or interviews

just saw Deep in the Heart of Texas and yeah its not that good, lot of bits that kinda go nowhere - Age of Spin is the one you really wanna watch first. The founder of neogaf, evillore, can be seen in the front row of the austin show though

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
holy shit was this a 10/10 for me....he rapes and he saves, but he saves a lot more than he rapes. Fucking brilliant.

They should have had a camera on Kevin Hart , to see his reaction when he did the bit about him.
You know he was laughing his ass off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Now I have been thinking about Bill Cosby, its just amazing to me what a huge schism must exist in his head. Incredible giving, charitable human being who was a huge role model on one hand and just a huge predator on the other. Troubles me that such chameleons exist.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haven't laughed that hard at a comedy special in a while. Especially the LA one.

spronk

FPS noob
Now I have been thinking about Bill Cosby, its just amazing to me what a huge schism must exist in his head. Incredible giving, charitable human being who was a huge role model on one hand and just a huge predator on the other. Troubles me that such chameleons exist.

i think for most of us it would be like finding out arnold schwarzenegger or harrison ford raped 54 women. like shit man, that sucks but Predator and Indiana Jones are so fucking good

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
i think for most of us it would be like finding out arnold schwarzenegger or harrison ford raped 54 women. like shit man, that sucks but Predator and Indiana Jones are so fucking good

Honestly he is that Iconic, the Cosby show was 'The Leave it to Beaver' of the 80's. That show was the shining example of what a modern family should be. I certainly thought so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How is Kevin Hart worth so much? $128 million

• 1Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
holy shit was this a 10/10 for me....he rapes and he saves, but he saves a lot more than he rapes. Fucking brilliant.

They should have had a camera on Kevin Hart , to see his reaction when he did the bit about him.
You know he was laughing his ass off.

"Kevin comes out and the place erupts... thousands of people going wild..."
I was furious...

Best of the whole show.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The austin show, no fuckin way. Shit was terrible. Third hasn't dropped yet, sheeeeet

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just watched the first one and it was good. Kevin Hart bit was good. The whole thing, really. Same hero new boots, tying it in with Bill Cosby was gold. Appreciated the Phife Dawg bit at the end.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're decent. They're not as good as For What It's Worth. That's probably a top 5 all-time special. I'd say an 7.5/10 for the two combined.

The funniest thing to me is all the homo and trans white knights saying Dave is a homophobe and transphobic. If anyone believes that you either 1. never watched his stand-up to begin with and do not understand his style, or 2. feel the need to be offended by anything and everything. Either way, get fucked.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They're decent. They're not as good as For What It's Worth. That's probably a top 5 all-time special. I'd say an 7.5/10 for the two combined.

The funniest thing to me is all the homo and trans white knights saying Dave is a homophobe and transphobic. If anyone believes that you either 1. never watched his stand-up to begin with and do not understand his style, or 2. feel the need to be offended by anything and everything. Either way, get fucked.
the world wasnt pussified as much back in Chapelle's peak. Like he said, he gives no fucks and will just do what he does.

I only seen the first one and it was pretty good. Fuck all them butthurt ass people. Its just comedy.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The new specials are ONLY great if you cut out the good parts from both and mash it up, otherwise both specials are 6/10 by themselves.