Dave Chappelle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Finally got around to watching this, both shows were hilarious.. Plenty of laughs throughout both shows, but the biggest for me was probably the final line of the LA show.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
I'm as anti PC as the next guy, but the unnecessary vitriol just overshadowed the comedy. Oh, and Bill Cosby was never funny.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All the jokes about white men. The jokes about white women were okay though.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
just saw chappelle and mayer in sf tonight in this sudden event at the fillmore. shit was pretty amazing he thru out an asian guy that tried to use a phone and then half the night was just using mayer as a karaoke machine taking random 80s-90s requests. then ended the night with a Barney sing along. Bizarre but very dave

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He's the hero we need. All of the other comedians have become cucks, including Louis and Bill Burr

I'm glad Dave is still willing to fight the good fight.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Louis CK has always sucked. His whole shtick is a depressed comedian.

Bill Burr is fucking hilarious, you just mad cuz he railed Trump on conan, twice

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

Bill Burr is fucking hilarious, you just mad cuz he railed Trump on conan, twice

LCK is definitely uneven, he appeared on SNL twice this year and the first one was pretty funny but the second one was just abysmally bad. Given all the accusations around him that he molests female comedians and shit I wouldn't really put him in the cucked category, just more a typical liberal hollywood elite and he's been consistent about that all his life. He is pretty great on talk shows and stuff though

for any Burr fan's I'd definitely sub to his podcast, he releases TWO hours every week (mon/thu) and about 60% of it is just sports or drums talk but the other 40% is pretty good
Podcast Archives - The Official Website of Bill Burr

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think Bill Burr is slowly losing his mind. His last Netflix special devolved into some weird rant about... I don't even know what. I've always liked him but it was a bit uncomfortable to watch at parts because I had no idea what he was even trying to say.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I like burr but his biggest draw back as a comedian is he just isn't very intelligent.

spronk

FPS noob
surprise bitches, TWO dave chappelle specials will be released on Dec 31st, not just one. Equanimity and The Bird Revelation. The second one was shot Sept/Nov 2017

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Oh man ... dat first new show

He kinda sorta sounds like he's trying to back off from his fantastic tranny jokes from the last special... Then he goes hard into new tranny jokes.

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
6/10
The whole thing seemed a bit... off. But it's Chappelle, so you know it's worth a viewing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user