Dave Chappelle

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I couldn't finish the bird revelation. It was uncomfortable to watch. It was like some weird rant where he was just saying whatever came to his mind in that moment. There were some funny bits but it was strange.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I had trouble with the pimp analogy. Comedy Central was the pimp and Chappelle was the bottom bitch? And Chappelle was out of mileage? IDK, I guess I don't get it, need to watch it again.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I enjoyed both new specials. It wasn't all top shelf material, but still laughed all the way through.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I laughed my ass off. Definitely enjoyed these two more than the first two Netflix specials.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I had trouble with the pimp analogy. Comedy Central was the pimp and Chappelle was the bottom bitch? And Chappelle was out of mileage? IDK, I guess I don't get it, need to watch it again.
Same. The analogy doesn't really work without more knowledge of wtf he is talking about.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Same. The analogy doesn't really work without more knowledge of wtf he is talking about.

Yeah that is one thing that annoys me about Chappelle making any joke about this.

The fact is nobody knows what happened. The only "hard info" we got is from a conspiracy leak that Oprah, Farrakhan, and another prominent black leader met with Chappelle and told him the show ends now. Sort of like an intervention was staged I guess for his racism.

Him being intentionally vague and shrugging off hard questions over the last decade leads me to believe the conspiracy is probable, since he refuses to really give any detail. The show was very controversial and black leaders would definitely have a problem with it. It would also explain the "religious retreat" to Africa.

Farrakhan's enforcers beat that ass and Oprah gagged that bitch with a strapon.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Welp he obviously watched those previous 2 Netflix special and said to himself 'Holy Shit I got Fat!'

I was enjoying til until he got to Kapernick and I went WTF? I woulda thought he'd be the first one to knock that idiot down to size.

Khane

Making fun of people who lose their shit because someone takes a knee at a Football game was one of the best parts. The power professional sports hold over people is outrageous.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You haven't been watching the same Chappelle if you really thought he'd go after Kaepernick. The dude wears black suffrage like a badge of honor and it's maybe one of the annoying parts of his standup if only because I can't relate to it.

Regardless of what Kaepernick is kneeling for, he should be allowed to do so, that's his choice, and people WAY overreacted to it.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

You haven't been watching the same Chappelle if you really thought he'd go after Kaepernick. The dude wears black suffrage like a badge of honor and it's maybe one of the annoying parts of his standup if only because I can't relate to it.

Regardless of what Kaepernick is kneeling for, he should be allowed to do so, that's his choice, and people WAY overreacted to it.

Yea, basically since he left the Chappelle show all of his comedy includes making sure everyone knows he believes that nobody on earth ever had it as bad as black people in America. Any time he makes fun of a group of people complaining about their plight in life he makes it a point to compare that group to what black Americans have had to go through. For better or worse. The guy is just funny though.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I couldn't finish the bird revelation. It was uncomfortable to watch. It was like some weird rant where he was just saying whatever came to his mind in that moment. There were some funny bits but it was strange.
he was in the belly room in the cellar, where you go to work shit out, so thats what it sounds like.

Siliconemelons

Didnt finish the 1st yet because my wife was asleep and I kept lol-ing in bed and if I woke her up...the scorn of a sleeping asian woman is no good - and the morgan freeman part was just to much :)

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the scorn of a sleeping asian woman is no good
LkQIydu.gifv

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The second one wasn't that great. I had no idea where he was going with most of what he was saying.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"Bird Revelation" was just painful to sit through. Unfunny and the pimp story sucked up a solid 20 minutes with zero lulz.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Making fun of people who lose their shit because someone takes a knee at a Football game was one of the best parts. The power professional sports hold over people is outrageous.

OJ simpson taking a knee at the super bowl was insanely funny, almost genius.