Deadpool (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I'm ashamed to say that until I read your post, I'd never been able to put my finger on exactly why I hated shit like The Black List and NCIS, even though everyone around me seemed to love shows like that. Would +1 if I could. Neg Tuco for this injustice.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's a true enough ideology. There isn't enough content for 23 episodes, HOWEVER... There are some shows that actually do work quite well in a 23 episode environment. Shows such as Limitless. It doesn't matter how stupid the subject is, the show is a lot of fun and we look forward to seeing the actors every episode.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Why the fuck would Ryan Reynolds want to work more for less money? The only way Deadpool is a TV show on Netflix or HBO is if it is animated and he can just pop in and do a bunch of voice work.
Lol. It took him a decade to make this movie and you think a tv show would be more work? K.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lol. It took him a decade to make this movie and you think a tv show would be more work? K.
What kind of dishonest bullshit is this? Making a 2 hour movie is way less work then filming a god damn tv show. Trying to hamfist the process of getting the first movie made to making all Deadpool movies forward is bullshit.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What kind of dishonest bullshit is this? Making a 2 hour movie is way less work then filming a god damn tv show. Trying to hamfist the process of getting the first movie made to making all Deadpool movies forward is bullshit.
Exactly. He didn't push the hell out of this in the hopes of future syndication on a network. This is his big chance to finally be A grade in Hollywood. He sure as fuck isn't interested in all the extra work of a TV show just like Downey isn't the least bit interested in TV.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's like the retard thinks Reynolds was putting in 10 hour days for 10 years trying to get Deadpool released.

joz123

Potato del Grande
It Cost $10,000 to Show Bea Arthur's Face in 'Deadpool'

rrr_img_136983.jpg

Didn't remember him wearing it at all.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought it was in one of the picture frames or maybe in the begininning credits? I remember hearing about a lot of stuff they wanted to include in the movie but the rights kept adding up. Thankfully Hugh Jackman and Ryan were friends and didnt cause any issues putting it in the movie. There was a lot of songs I think they were going to use but then found out the price, that might have been GoTG though

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In case you forgot how brilliant the marketing was for this movie

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Rumor has it, Miller is the reason Chandler was casted and looking to do more stylized approach? idk

I just know my faith in Dolph Lundgren being Cable has been slightly restored.