Deadpool & Wolverine

Woefully Inept

Karazhan Raider
I seriously wouldn't mind more Old West Pool. I just love the whole idea. Old west anti-hero just fucking up injuns. Fuck yeah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The wolverine at comic heights was pretry good also

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Looks like numbers for the weekend are official now and not estimates...
1722306288151.png

Scoring records in several categories, and 6th best opening weekend ever (regardless of rating).
1722306363931.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't know they were supposed to hate each other. Because of Snipes being a dick to everyone on the set of the Blade movies?
Apparently Snipes was really difficult to deal with filming Blade Trinity. Patton Oswalt spread most of the rumors about it.

• 1Like

Burns

Sumbitch, I KEEP clicking this thread when I'm trying to avoid spoilers for 3 months until it its on streaming... Blade cameo is ruined, noooooooooo.......

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sumbitch, I KEEP clicking this thread when I'm trying to avoid spoilers for 3 months until it its on streaming... Blade cameo is ruined, noooooooooo.......
he's in the movie for a few scenes. really, the true spoilers were the movie critics talking about how this was a love letter to the Fox Marvel films. and then talk about the crazy cameos. kinda tells you that you might see some old faces like Snipes and some others reprising their old roles.

Burns

he's in the movie for a few scenes. really, the true spoilers were the movie critics talking about how this was a love letter to the Fox Marvel films. and then talk about the crazy cameos. kinda tells you that you might see some old faces like Snipes and some others reprising their old roles.
Yea, avoiding them too, but that's usually easy, since I ignore most modern enterainment things where they might be talking about that. Only thing I've really read was skimming this thread after release to find opinions on if it was shit or not.

...but when I have the site up on a second monitor, not paying close attention, I still keep clicking it out of habit, then not reading any of it.

Anyway, going to try to Golum this thread:
the lord of the rings no GIF

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
You buy concessions at the theater? That's what the wife's backpack is for.
What kinda billionaire are you? We tried to get a bottle of water at the cinema to split one time and our credit history wasn't good enough for the mortgage.

I'll see myself out.
Remember the good ole days of swinging by Eckerd's to pick up candy before a movie for a few bucks, and your mom would toss it in her oversized purse. Then you go hit the dollar cinema, or matinee at a regular theater. Maybe get a bucket of popcorn and a few sodas, and you could take the whole family for 15 or so. Also get to spend a dollar or two on 25 cent arcade games.

All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Remember the good ole days of swinging by Eckerd's to pick up candy before a movie for a few bucks, and your mom would toss it in her oversized purse. Then you go hit the dollar cinema, or matinee at a regular theater. Maybe get a bucket of popcorn and a few sodas, and you could take the whole family for 15 or so. Also get to spend a dollar or two on 25 cent arcade games.

All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television
Movies were so cheap when I was a kid. Maybe 3 dollars at the theater. Popcorn and soda was a dollar each. You could take your girlfriend out on a date and spend less than ten dollars for a night out. I saw so many movies in the 80s and 90s. I went every weekend. Shit didn't start getting retarded until the mid 2000s when a ticket hit 10 dollars and popcorn and soda combo cost 10 dollars too. 40 bucks for two people. Then I realized that I don't need to eat during a movie. It's only two hours. If you can't go two hours without filling your cake hole with unhealthy food, you have problems.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So this was kind of funny.

This has some potential spoiler material for the movie