<Rickshaw Potatoes>
THEY PUT MADONNA IN FOR DIVERSITY THIS MOVIE IS SO WOKE

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eh Madonnas first 4 albums are great.
I like how she kept it fresh in each album. Most bands release albums and play the same way on each one. Which is great and fans prefer that. Madonna changed it up and took a risk on each new album by sounding different. Pretty interesting when you notice.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Was a really good movie, I loved it, loved the cameos, the action, the jokes, it was silly fun and despite a long run time its hardly noticeable with just how enjoyable it was.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
SO looks like a 70.6% drop last Friday to this Friday. But how does one account for the fact that Thursday midnight shows apparently count as Friday for opening weekends?
1722741873517.png

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched the leak TS after I saw it in theatre and it still sucked me in. I really thought they would give Deadpool the belt with all the homage they did. I don't think Tatum fits the Gambit roll but it worked perfectly on this movie. He went full in on that character and it was awesome.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
SO looks like a 70.6% drop last Friday to this Friday. But how does one account for the fact that Thursday midnight shows apparently count as Friday for opening weekends?
View attachment 539657
Pretty normal number in this context. Not a bad hold nor an amazing one. Sequels get successively more front loaded, usually. Endgame was 74%>

Weekend is shaping up to be mid to high 50%, which is pretty solid. Anything lower than 60% for a blockbuster opening is good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty normal number in this context. Not a bad hold nor an amazing one. Sequels get successively more front loaded, usually. Endgame was 74%>

Weekend is shaping up to be mid to high 50%, which is pretty solid. Anything lower than 60% for a blockbuster opening is good.
If that holds, it should hit a billion in about a week.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Im surprised how well this movie is doing considering how annoying it is hearing "marvel jesus(or was it disney?)" being said every 10 minutes.

This aint no 10/10, because if it is then winter soldier is 32/10. I usually think reviewers are tools but 7/10 seems pretty accurate. If you think this is better than DP1 then you need to stop bending over for the physical DP.
On the flip side, your opinion about everything is always stupid, gay AF and wrong sooooo :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I watched the leak TS after I saw it in theatre and it still sucked me in. I really thought they would give Deadpool the belt with all the homage they did. I don't think Tatum fits the Gambit roll but it worked perfectly on this movie. He went full in on that character and it was awesome.

200.gif

• 1Seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol. Trap shit the bed hard. Nobody gonna bother with it next week. It probably will make 30 million and still somehow make a profit.

His movies are way to artsy fartsy to be good. Interesting enough to watch but not worth paying $50 for a night at the movies. Almost all the horror is off screen too, so you can't even use the special effects as an excuse to go to the theater like you can with del Toro.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Lol. Trap shit the bed hard. Nobody gonna bother with it next week. It probably will make 30 million and still somehow make a profit.
His budgets keep getting smaller and smaller. His next movie will have a budget of $17.31.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Xevy is old school, no clue about Xexx

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users