Deadpool & Wolverine

spronk

FPS noob
His movies are way to artsy fartsy to be good. Interesting enough to watch but not worth paying $50 for a night at the movies. Almost all the horror is off screen too, so you can't even use the special effects as an excuse to go to the theater like you can with del Toro.

i haven't watched a single m night movie since the bruce willis superhero ones so i don't really care but he finances all his movies himself and keeps all the profits, Trap cost $30m and has already made $20m ww so it'll be wildly profitable for him, especially since he'll keep 100% of all the VOD money.

he now has an empire too with one daughter making more movies (The Watcher) and I guess another daughter was a co-star of Trap so he basically paid his own family as part of the budget lol. Its like a mini Trump empire

anyways another new telesync is out with HDR this time, these cam pirates are getting nuts. since i saw it in theaters might watch again at home just to see all the cameos and easter eggs i missed - Deadpool.And.Wolverine.2024.2160p.HDR.Multi.Audio.TELESYNC.HEVC.COLLECTiVE.mkv

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
i haven't watched a single m night movie since the bruce willis superhero ones so i don't really care but he finances all his movies himself and keeps all the profits, Trap cost $30m and has already made $20m ww so it'll be wildly profitable for him, especially since he'll keep 100% of all the VOD money.

he now has an empire too with one daughter making more movies (The Watcher) and I guess another daughter was a co-star of Trap so he basically paid his own family as part of the budget lol. Its like a mini Trump empire

anyways another new telesync is out with HDR this time, these cam pirates are getting nuts. since i saw it in theaters might watch again at home just to see all the cameos and easter eggs i missed - Deadpool.And.Wolverine.2024.2160p.HDR.Multi.Audio.TELESYNC.HEVC.COLLECTiVE.mkv
Where did you find that? Doing a search on my go to sites, I haven't had any luck.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've never heard anything like that but the movie will maybe not lose money after everything is said and done if he's lucky

Sevens

Log Wizard
Lol. Trap shit the bed hard. Nobody gonna bother with it next week. It probably will make 30 million and still somehow make a profit.
M. Night Shamalamadingdong done gone and fucked his career with "The last Airbender" movie.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
It's super gay in theatres too, lol. DP slapping ass. "Fingers in my, but not in a good me". Hell, the whole Hugh and Ryan homoeroticism. Movie is just ultra-gay. That's the secret sauce, lol. All the super-straight US nerds can watch it, indulge their 15-20% Kinsey scale a little bit and not feel bad about ;)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's super gay in theatres too, lol. DP slapping ass. "Fingers in my, but not in a good me". Hell, the whole Hugh and Ryan homoeroticism. Movie is just ultra-gay. That's the secret sauce, lol. All the super-straight US nerds can watch it, indulge their 15-20% Kinsey scale a little bit and not feel bad about ;)
I just assumed Ryan Reynolds is a fag and he likes to prance around like a sissy. If that's what he's into, then alright. I don't get it though. Honestly, Hugh Jackman is beloved by everyone and it's why I like this one best of the three.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just assumed Ryan Reynolds is a fag and he likes to prance around like a sissy. If that's what he's into, then alright. I don't get it though. Honestly, Hugh Jackman is beloved by everyone and it's why I like this one best of the three.
Yeah, nice beard he has

images.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

But I thought this movie was non woke?

Classic example of how people are intentionally ignoring the very things they'd call out in other threads so they can justify funding Disney

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you fags on here not understand the difference between straight guys pissing on each other with queer jokes vs actually promoting homosexuality?

Maybe go watch the gay ron swanson episode of last of us and compare and contrast it with the homosexual ribbing on DP3. The only slight actual homosexuality displayed was between the two lipstick lesbians which have always been something heterosexual males jack off to. And which Reynolds also joked about repeatedly.

The one fat nerd who actually seemed to be gay or bi-curious was nothing but the fall guy for a slew of fag jokes. DP wasn't laughing with homosexuals, it was laughing at them.

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Do you fags on here not understand the difference between straight guys pissing on each other with queer jokes vs actually promoting homosexuality?

Maybe go watch the gay ron swanson episode of last of us and compare and contrast it with the homosexual ribbing on DP3. The only slight actual homosexuality displayed was between the two lipstick lesbians which have always been something heterosexual males jack off to. And which Reynolds also joked about repeatedly.

The one fat nerd who actually seemed to be gay or bi-curious was nothing but the fall guy for a slew of fag jokes. DP wasn't laughing with homosexuals, it was laughing at them.
Stop being a faggot.

👍

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, it's up to 824M now, looks almost guaranteed to break 1B. Going to be fun to see if it can beat Joker.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

References to pegging in this movie and in the earlier movies.

Please tell me how pegging isn't gay.

If this was any other movie then fake/gay hypocrites like you would be ranting about how Disney is grooming kids to try pegging.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users