Deadpool & Wolverine

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
His voice and way of talking sends off gaydar alerts. Honestly don't care if he's really like that, but it explains his frolicking around.
He's pretty close to my age bracket, a long with a ton of people from this board. Gay jokes were the main joke in high school / college years. He just turned the dial up to 20.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's pretty close to my age bracket, a long with a ton of people from this board. Gay jokes were the main joke in high school / college years. He just turned the dial up to 20.
The only people who don't like gay jokes are fags.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
His voice and way of talking sends off gaydar alerts. Honestly don't care if he's really like that, but it explains his frolicking around.
Itd be good to keep in mind that basically 100% of professional actors were theater students.

Did you know any theater students in college? Ryan Renolds is a paragon of masculinity compared with that crowd. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Dude may be gay as Obama for all I know, I'm just a community note adding context

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Movie was solid fun and not as forced in places as the last one. I think this is the better between the first, but thats for two simple reasons. First, the original was completely new and fresh which cannot be duplicated for further installments (Empire Strikes Back and Wrath of Khan are the only two sequels I can think of to do it). Second is Jackman acting as a straight man for RR to play off of makes the entire movie work in a way the first one never really tried and the second failed at with Josh Brolin in that role. Madonna shit was, whatever. Would have preferred either a callback (Angel of the Morning again?) or something more Canadian to fit the gags like Ann Murray, but whatever thats a small nitpick.

Say what you want about Reynolds, but he dragged his nuts all over Feige and Disney. The fact that those pedos have to smile through clenched teeth to get their sheckles is the best joke of all.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Itd be good to keep in mind that basically 100% of professional actors were theater students.

Did you know any theater students in college? Ryan Renolds is a paragon of masculinity compared with that crowd. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Dude may be gay as Obama for all I know, I'm just a community note adding context
I have no issue with him being gay, I just don't care, but it explains his actions. It's like when you would see Richard Simmons on Regis and you realize that there's something "off" about him. Then it hits you that he's gay and your brain says "got it!" And you move on.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
help me choose the avatar for the bet!
images

Last edited:
  • 3Worf

Xerge

<Donor>
I have no issue with him being gay, I just don't care, but it explains his actions. It's like when you would see Richard Simmons on Regis and you realize that there's something "off" about him. Then it hits you that he's gay and your brain says "got it!" And you move on.
If you can be gay while banging Blake Lively and letting her take your loads to produce kids id say thats a win, fag or no fag. Or maybe the character deadpool just flirts with anyone like any average pansexual would do🤷‍♂️

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you can be gay while banging Blake Lively and letting her take your loads to produce kids id say thats a win, fag or no fag. Or maybe the character deadpool just flirts with anyone like any average pansexual would do🤷‍♂️
Whatever floats his boat or tickles his pickle. Don't care.

• 2Picard

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
came here to post this. Dude pumps load after load into Blake lively keeping her damn near perma-pregnant (she just gave birth to their 4th child) but that makes him gay? damn sign me the fuck up for being gay then.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Blake Lively is top-tier hottie material, easily making my top 10, but don't forget that he was boning Scarlett Johansson before that. If he's gay, somehow he's doing it wrong.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
(Empire Strikes Back and Wrath of Khan are the only two sequels I can think of to do it).
Given the universe we are discussing, you left out the best 2nd movie there has ever been. We are going to have to suspend your Marvel Card privileges...

1722873845123.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
came here to post this. Dude pumps load after load into Blake lively keeping her damn near perma-pregnant (she just gave birth to their 4th child) but that makes him gay? damn sign me the fuck up for being gay then.
Let me ask this question. Is he a Mormon? Sometimes Mormons have that gay accent. If he's Mormon then I'll take the L on this.

• 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm... Infinity War was also a 3rd movie. 3rd Avengers, at least. While different than Ragnarok, it was better.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fuck, Civil War was so damn good. Homecoming was awesome. Keaton rules. And yeah, Tom Holland is a great actor for spider-man. Hell, the Iron Man is why I ended up eventually buying an Audi. Granted, it wasn't an A8, but I made sure my A4 was a manual.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Movie was solid fun and not as forced in places as the last one. I think this is the better between the first, but thats for two simple reasons. First, the original was completely new and fresh which cannot be duplicated for further installments (Empire Strikes Back and Wrath of Khan are the only two sequels I can think of to do it). Second is Jackman acting as a straight man for RR to play off of makes the entire movie work in a way the first one never really tried and the second failed at with Josh Brolin in that role. Madonna shit was, whatever. Would have preferred either a callback (Angel of the Morning again?) or something more Canadian to fit the gags like Ann Murray, but whatever thats a small nitpick.

Say what you want about Reynolds, but he dragged his nuts all over Feige and Disney. The fact that those pedos have to smile through clenched teeth to get their sheckles is the best joke of all.
Cough *Godfather II* Cough

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I told my GF about this debate and she swears up and down that Deadpool has been gay since day someone.

Someone give me some knowledge to drop on this ho