Deadwood

Louis

Trakanon Raider
That shit just made my year.... Now I gotta go binge watch the first 3 seasons again for the 20th time.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This just seems too crazy to be true. 10 years after the show goes off the air they are going to make a single movie? With all the same actors? WTF? I love Deadwood but this just seems wacky.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
That shit just made my year.... Now I gotta go binge watch the first 3 seasons again for the 20th time.
Haha, same here. I would kill for this to be a 5 hour miniseries, but fuck me I will take what I can get. Give me some smart ass Al, seething-rage Bullock, and motherfucking Wu!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sorry to necro and get anyones hopes up but I anyone that hasn't seen this show needs to.

I am up to season 2 episode 3, Al just passed a kidney stone. That shit was fucking insane.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Doesn't the show follow the events that happened IRL pretty faithfully?

Knowing that there'd never be a climatic confrontation between Seth and Al was one of my biggest letdowns. Neither of them died in Deadwood.

Don't the US cavalry show up right before shit is about to hit the fan? This is that show, right? If so, it's probably my favorite Western besides 3:10 to Yuma. I've forgotten almost the entire plot except for Al owning a whorehouse, and Bullock becoming Sheriff after intending to just build a hardware store with his friend.
The rest I can't recall.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, the entire town is burned to the ground, I think by Hearst agents. They rebuild, Hearst wins, life is shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The ending never bothered me.

The fact that it ended did.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user