Deadwood

Louis

Trakanon Raider
hah just to continue piling on his work...he also played the main terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicles. This thread is gonna make me binge watch this show again gd it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Let's not forget "No Country For Old Men". He is great.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When I saw this bumped I got excited that they were maybe finally bringing it back.

frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah last I heard they were thinking about making a movie to wrap it up but couldn't get any of the actors to do it so it won't happen

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah last I heard they were thinking about making a movie to wrap it up but couldn't get any of the actors to do it so it won't happen
This was a long time ago and just rumor. They tore down the sets like 7 years ago.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
With how much a studio typically spends on movies, they would definitely have the budget to recreate the town again. But yeah... it's a shame, this series was awesome. Cocksuckers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
With how much a studio typically spends on movies, they would definitely have the budget to recreate the town again. But yeah... it's a shame, this series was awesome. Cocksuckers.
This is definitely true, but the idea was the sets were intentionally left up with the idea that a movie was going to be made. Then they were torn down. No movie.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
They better not cock tease me with this shit. Hard to imagine it'd be possible to get a majority of the original cast. Just give me Al and I'll be satisfied.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Seriously, 9 years after the show is canceled, they are "starting" to talk about a movie?

rrr_img_106372.jpg

I would love to see this, but I am very skeptical. If they do it though, they should definitely write a 3rd character for Garrett Dillahunt.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Weren't they talking about the possibility of a movie not long after they just let the show peter out before it's time?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yes, there were rumors of a movie or multiple movies for years after the show was canceled.