Dealing with addiction

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
LulzSect LulzSect

Haha, fuck, you read it, good on you man! I feel the author, Gabor Mate, is at the forefront of the turmoil well all throw ourselves into.

Slips happen. With every set back there's a come back. Stop before spiral.

The double edged sword of mindfulness - you learn how to see with the shit inside, but the shit inside isn't something we always want to see. Just keep going.

Props to you!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So went to a party tonight. Ended up getting DrunkScream© drunk for the first time in a while and doing, I'm not sure how many lines of coke. Was ready to make a night/morning/Sunday out of it with some people down for freaky shit and decided to just come home and appreciate the feeling of a good, fun night out rather than push it to an extreme. No regrets or anything, but am happy I self moderated.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Good for you dude. Stopping is a monumental success!

When I slip up, I tend to keep going and going until I exhaust/overextend myself physically/mentally/financially. I'm one of those that just can't partake, at all; because I become an unstoppable shit storm.

Hell, even when I drink I tend to over do it. :confused:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Eleven fucking months, blam what wagon, downed aliter of vodka, my nerves are everywhere. wtf is this shit. Lvl 3 tier pussy after fuckings 11 months sober. sorry (to my kid)

• 1Picard

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
don't beat yourself up too much, we all slip now and then, i myself am only 12 days since my last slip up

pick yourself up and start again

good luck

• 1Like

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
don't beat yourself up too much, we all slip now and then, i myself am only 12 days since my last slip up

pick yourself up and start again

good luck
Somewhere there is someone laughfing at my ass. Ty kind stranger. Means alot

• 1Worf
1376448909093.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Mannnnn I totally drunken emailed her this weekend. Edalse Edalse

I guess seeing her recently on the subway triggered (KeK) me. Totally wanted to die the next morning after reading my paragraph of stern cringe tho.

Still holdin down the Wall Street gig at least!!! :p

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It happens man. I conditioned myself to just save it to Scribble in its own separate note (saving to drafts won't feel right). Its cool to see different chapters and a version of yourself like that when you look back in X amount of time.

I'm pretty good about not pressing send. It must be difficult being a live wire.

• 1Solidarity
Mannnnn I totally drunken emailed her this weekend. Edalse Edalse

I guess seeing her recently on the subway triggered (KeK) me. Totally wanted to die the next morning after reading my paragraph of stern cringe tho.

Still holdin down the Wall Street gig at least!!! :p

Pretty sure she's crazy and not worth thinking about tbh. Good on you for holding down the job. Need you back in cringe chat.

• 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Edalse Edalse I attribute my error to alcohol. Just caught me by surprise seeing her in the wild is all. I'm over it now.

My trolling days are behind me dear elfpal. Wasted too much time in elfchat/ForumQuest/p1999 roleplaying a mememing shitlord over the years. I just read up on my tech stuff at work these days and focus on bettering myself. Hell I barely post here.

You're always welcome to PM/email me.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My trolling days are behind me dear elfpal. Wasted too much time in elfchat/ForumQuest/p1999 roleplaying a mememing shitlord over the years.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -- Kurt Vonnegut

All the world's a stage, and sometimes even just a certain role can be addicting. You're starting to realise this, tho (I need to work on it a bit myself).

• 1Solidarity