Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Thanks I am sure I even sound smater then 144 now.
I"d dig up my Culture Fair III which puts me at 171 (144 won"t get you in anymore on that test which has been shown to be inaccurate) but I really doubt you would take my proof and finally learn to just shut the fuck up.

Either way, thinking about you, living in that house, while spending 400 a month on WoW (and sucking at it) is pretty much all the justification anyone here needs that you are about as terrible at life as you are at videogames.

Why has no one responded to my suggestion that we need laws to prohibit stupid people from reproducing.

I mean you are all "Protect the poor 15 year old from Sam cause she is to stupid to know what she is doing". Then when I suggest that all stupid people should be protected, for their and society benifit, none comment?

Could it be that you are only in favor of laws that violate the rights of someone else to choose their sexual partnet but when a law would voilate YOUR right to choose a sexual partner (for the same reason by the way) you are not really in favor of that?

LOL Hypocrites.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Why has no one responded to my suggestion that we need laws to prohibit stupid people from reproducing.
Only if it works retroactively.

Tell me about your parents...

Well then Screemfeeder, assuming you are also in the top 99 percentile of the population whats your take on a law that would encourge individuals like you and me to procreat but prohibit two stupid people from doing so. I mean you are in favor of protecting stupid people from themselves, at gunpoint, for their own good right? You are in favor of the current stutory rape laws which do that right?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Because of universally accepted societal norms you magnificent jackass. It is well understood by everyone accept Crotch-Fur wearing, WoW-sucking, dungeon building retards that persons of that age lack the cognitive brain functions to rationally make life altering decisions on a constant basis.

I"m sure you"re going to justify your pedophilia with some more made up bullshit but the simple fact is, you are too stupid to understand that you are beyond wrong so just keep on truckin".

That"s right Sam, don"t listen to these idiots. You eat out as many crack whores as you want and pour as much rubbing alcohol in your mouth as you want. They are just hating on you for living the good life!

Is it my fault you are as feeble at sex as you are at WoW?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I"m all for it.

AFTER THE BRAIN HAS BEEN GIVEN TIME TO SUFFICIENTLY DEVELOP BEYOND ITS INITIAL COGNITIVE GROWTH PROCESS (15 year olds).

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I mean you are all "Protect the poor 15 year old from Sam cause she is to stupid to know what she is doing". Then when I suggest that all stupid people should be protected, for their and society benifit, none comment?

Could it be that you are only in favor of laws that violate the rights of someone else to choose their sexual partnet but when a law would voilate YOUR right to choose a sexual partner (for the same reason by the way) you are not really in favor of that?

LOL Hypocrites.
How many times have people pointed out that it"s not a matter of intelligence, you just ignore it so why would they keep replying? Children do not have the experience to judge for themselves when it comes to potentially life altering acts like having sex.

STFU with this pro pedophile argument you are spewing, it"s obvious nobody here agrees with you.

persons of that age lack the cognitive brain functions to rationally make life altering decisions on a constant basis.

And ALL those over 18 do? And NONE of those under 18 can?

Isnt an intellgence test a better indicator of who can make rational life altering decisions on a constant basis then age?

But you favor laws that dont prohibit 2 15 year olds from having sex with each other even though as you say NEITHER of them can make rationl life altering decsions on a constant bases; or do you feel both should go to prison and register as sex offenders for life if they have sex?

How many times have people pointed out that it"s not a matter of intelligence, you just ignore it so why would they keep replying? Children do not have the experience to judge for themselves when it comes to potentially life altering acts like having sex.

But stupid people over 18 do?

But you favor laws that dont prohibit 2 15 year olds from having sex with each other even though as you say NEITHER of them can make rationl life altering decsions on a constant bases; or do you feel both should go to prison and register as sex offenders for life if they have sex?

STFU with this pro pedophile argument you are spewing, it"s obvious nobody here agrees with you.

You mean everyone except every person in the world 300 years ago; the majority of the world 30 years ago; and the Countries of Spain France and China today.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
persons of that age lack the cognitive brain functions to rationally make life altering decisions on a constant basis.

Isnt an intellgence test a better indicator of who can make rational life altering decisions on a constant basis then age?

I understand you don"t care to use a spellchecker, that"s cool. But how the hell does one get such bad spelling to begin with? Seriously, you appear to be barely literate.

Were you found in a block of ice and thawed out? That would explain a lot of things. You probably would be in the top 1% of intelligence in caveman times, totally explains the sense of style, and 15 would have been an adult.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I"m making a huge mistake here by attempting to converse with you as an equal. I apologize to everyone involved. Hopefully Sam replies with some more Golden Bullshit to entertain you with.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Doesn"t matter. See you prayed on someone that didn"t even get the chance to have fully formed cognitive function. A stupid 31 year old (you) has had the time to develop it"s brain to it"s fullest capacity. If at THAT point it is deemed lacking(you are) then yes I would say you are about on par with a 15 year old.

Sam DeathWalker said:
No it"s not. An intelligence test is not actually an intelligence test and most members of Mensa and most people who score high on those tests realize that.

Many low-functioning autistic"s can score incredibly high on certain parts of the Culture III and still be almost worthless as a member of society. Likewise, people that score high on every single part of one of these tests can still lack social ability(you) or an ability to learn from mistakes(you) thus negating any higher operating brain function from lack of experience.

Sam DeathWalker said:
I never said either one of these things. You are inferring statements that I never made in order to set up some half-assed strawman.

I accept that two children will experience with sex and understand that both are lacking in both full cognitive ability as well as life experience.

You on the other hand are not very smart, yet you have life experience. This allowed you to prey(and yes you are a predator) on someone lacking in both.

I understand this is going to make no sense to you since you have some kind of mental block with things like logic and reasoning but that"s ok. Hopefully someone else learned something.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

You mean everyone except every person in the world 300 years ago; the majority of the world 30 years ago; and the Countries of Spain France and China today.
Take your pedophile ass to China then.