Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
People are saying this is a good roll for Line in the Sand. Apparently it does more dps than Sleeper. If true my exotic weapon can go back to Jotuun finally

20191213_191632.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
i don't really like grenade launchers in this game...then i figured it out what was happening and i instantly fell in love...
They are great once you learn then. I love the Fighting Lion. Give it a try. It takes up an energy slot. Also, keep an eye on the perks they come with, some of them make it very difficult to use. Lastly, blast radius is key for large groups. They do great boss damage if you unload everything at once.
Death By Scorn changed my mind about sidearms.
I use to own in crucible with death by scorn. Loved that gun. I'm surprised it's not used more often and that was back when it first released. I play on PS4 so that also maybe a factor.

• 1Solidarity

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I plan on using it Crucible. For the most part Sidearms never felt very good on PC, this feels like a tighter Crimson to me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is the title screen music bugged for you guys? It starts then mutes like 3 seconds into it. All sound comes back once the game loads to character select. Started with new season.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Is the title screen music bugged for you guys? It starts then mutes like 3 seconds into it. All sound comes back once the game loads to character select. Started with new season.

If you have in-game music turned off it has always done this (at least for me).

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I've noticed that too. Sometimes the background freezes for a few minutes too

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been getting stutters and random freezes for like a 1/2 second here and there that I never had before. Its liek all of a sudden everything stops then it catches up again. Its not very often, but it does happen from time to time. And no its not my PC, my shit is fresh.

Also saw the latest Datto video, the one about the seasons pinnacle weapons. He says the shot gun from Gambit, Python, is like the best PVE shot gun. The others are meh. I got the strike one and I can attest, It will probably sit in vault because why pick a sidearm over the other vast array of cool primary weapons.

Im like 3/4 done with the gambit shit to get it, its not really that bad to get.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got the strike one and I can attest, It will probably sit in vault because why pick a sidearm over the other vast array of cool primary weapons.
I've seen a couple of videos arguing new sidearms are better than Recluse this season.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Ive been getting stutters and random freezes for like a 1/2 second here and there that I never had before. Its liek all of a sudden everything stops then it catches up again. Its not very often, but it does happen from time to time. And no its not my PC, my shit is fresh.

I have noticed this in the equipment and eververse screens screens ever since Shadowkeep came out. Maybe it is because I work in QA but I have been finding a lot of small bugs that are more in the category of mere annoyance, but when added up, it tells me they are not as focused on polishing up the game like they were with Activision at the helm. I can definitely feel that there are fewer people working on it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Every time I decode an engram in Eververse, framerate takes a shit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I bought silver for the first time to get the new season... and now that I have some extra it always show Tess as having something. Is this actually real, like I get notified because I have currency to spend?!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wonder why you cant just buy the season shit from steam? I was all confused where to buy the shit at first when season 9 first dropped.

Also tomorrow the christmas shit drops, should be a whole slew of shit to grind out, plus 2 new forges/whatever the fuck.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So I bought silver for the first time to get the new season... and now that I have some extra it always show Tess as having something. Is this actually real, like I get notified because I have currency to spend?!
No that's just a bug. She's blinking constantly for everyone.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sundial extra weapon glitch was fixed today and the heavy ammo bug is related to a mod, not Telesto.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sundial extra weapon glitch was fixed today and the heavy ammo bug is related to a mod, not Telesto.

Yeah im not sure about that, again its registering each bolt as enemy defeated. So partly the mod, but def the telesto too, lol. And its special ammo.

That's what's happening here: the seasonal mod Heavy Handed, which grants special ammo for getting kills with a fusion rifle while surrounded by enemies, is registering each Telesto round as a defeated enemy and returning upwards of six ammo per burst. Voila, infinite ammo. Enjoy your new fusion rifle primary.