Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Woohoo got fuckin chatterwhite for Aetheon - fml

Back to this Cryptarch BS - "Decode engrams to unlock new engrams for purchase".....However it doesnt work, not to mention everyone on the server sees the same stuff you see regardless of level - this faggot cryptarch is false advertising.
I am dying for Chatterwhite here!! I hope I don't get that stupid garbage can ship a third time.

spronk

FPS noob
from hardmode raid

inL3jzCFpxnrJ.png

aaa_Ace_ > Exo Male Titan | Bungie.net

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Xur is under the ship vendor, stairs down are by Peter Stormare.

Titan BP (Alpha Lupi, the godly one with faster revive)
Hunter Helmet (Knucklehead Radar, generic, meh)
Warlock Helmet (Apotheosis Veil, generic, garbage)
SUROS REGIME (One of the best primaries in the game, at least until ARs get nerfed yet again)
Exotic Helmet Engram

No coins for sale, apparently only exploiters get to benefit from that. :p

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant decide on awesome pvp helm or Auto Rifle when Bad Juju is due to be fixed sooner or later.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck! Packed up ps4 and tvs yesterday-closing and moving today..... Uverse best not let me down with their install tomorrow, been waiting on that rifle....

psu199_sl

shitlord
From what I understand, you can earn up to 9 coins from those strikes weekly. If you start at level 28 you get all 9 at once, or you can do 22, 26, 28, and get 3 each time. (or start at 26, get 6 of them, do 28, get the last 3, etc...)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive been spending - but i have 2 legendary ARs and the Badjuju as well as The Devil You Know which is arguably the best hand cannon atm. The helm would likely be the better item tbh since it would be kinda nice in PVP, the only thing is im more of a shotgunner so i dont need radar up. Curious Fadaar, how many bullets does that AR hold max?

Dis

Confirmed Male
I dunno, the game while fun gameplay, seems pretty shallow overall. I mean one raid zone, no real reason to want to do heroics unless you are just a completionist, shitty social aspects, RNG is like mind-boggling backward designed (considering you have many, many games before you that have fucked up, then fixed, or dont it better for you to learn from). PvP is meh as well. Maybe I missing something, I would love for someone to point out what that is. I am trying to keep an open mind.

At this point I am just trying to explore each planet, all the nooks and crannies. Killing everything that gets in my way, doing patrols/bounties, and hoping for a legendary drop. That to me is pretty much "the game".

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just got offered Thorn, Bad Juju, or Invective. I'm leaning towards shotgun just because of control in PVP and camping inside bubble. With the legendary hand canon being so good (and pulse rifle upgrades unknown) it makes sense in my head. But I also don't have an exotic primary yet either.

spronk

FPS noob
I have thorn and invective, definitely pick invective. Its pretty badass in PVP, it lets you fire multiple times in rapid succession which is unique in shotguns I think and really clutch since about 80% of the time my shotgun isn't OHK anymore.

Thorn is complete garbage. I used it for 4 hours last night to level in PVE and PVP and i really wanted to believe it would be better, but nope, its awful. 6 rounds, really small magazine, doesn't do enough damage. If loot cave was still up I'd level it afk there
frown.png
I'm sure it'll get buffed eventually but the two purple pistols I have are way, way better - for reference my Titan uses purple pistol like almost all the time for the past week so it wasn't an issue of getting used to handguns or anything, Thorn just sucks.

definitely buying Suros, dunno if I should blow my motes on an engram or not, gonna have to think about it. One interesting thing is I started playing my warlock more last night and honestly it isn't that different from my Titan (main since launch), the game really is mostly about gunplay. Titan jumping is way, way better though - Warlock glide sucks compared to Titan rocket boots. Its really hard getting used to a different special too, although self-rez is so insanely OP.

Fadaar

That guy
Ive been spending - but i have 2 legendary ARs and the Badjuju as well as The Devil You Know which is arguably the best hand cannon atm. The helm would likely be the better item tbh since it would be kinda nice in PVP, the only thing is im more of a shotgunner so i dont need radar up. Curious Fadaar, how many bullets does that AR hold max?
Which one? If you're talking about Atheon's Epilogue it's only 84, so you're much better off using the stability mod. Unless you mean how much ammo in reserve -- in which case the total is 999 rounds.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
WTS: Hunter and Titan exotic helm. Mr. Cryptarch gave me them for my legendary engrams... I feel shafted again for warlock Xur items. That helm just doesnt seem worth it.

Column_sl

shitlord
I bought that chest for when I make a Titan because it is the best chest in the game. Also bought the AR, and got a Hunter, Titan helm off the engrams.

I have all the warlock stuff, so now just buying stuff for alts.