Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Warlock glide sucks compared to Titan rocket boots. Its really hard getting used to a different special too, although self-rez is so insanely OP.
Sunsginer glide gets better at the bottom of the tree. Just have to get used to fly to unfly.

Voidwalker blink is pretty awesome tho, will zip around any board.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Was PvP'in last night and topped the leaderboard in a TDM game. Got no reward but the lowest scorer and only one to have > 1k/d got an exotic.

Rewards need to be reworked.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
PVP is notoriously hard to incentivize given that you need a mechanism to prevent the rich from getting richer while the poor get poorer. Handing out the best loot for both PVE and PVP to the worst player seems a bit extreme...

Doing the 200 headshot Queen bounty today took a lot less time thanks to the new AR. Night and Day difference for some of these items.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Which one? If you're talking about Atheon's Epilogue it's only 84, so you're much better off using the stability mod. Unless you mean how much ammo in reserve -- in which case the total is 999 rounds.
Max reserve ammo on the SUROS i mean

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
PVP is notoriously hard to incentivize given that you need a mechanism to prevent the rich from getting richer while the poor get poorer. Handing out the best loot for both PVE and PVP to the worst player seems a bit extreme...

Doing the 200 headshot Queen bounty today took a lot less time thanks to the new AR. Night and Day difference for some of these items.
Wish they would incentives it considering there is a pretty even playing field even with gear discrepancies. Hell I still use a green auto rifle in pvp.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ugh, I only have enough coins for either the titan bp or the suros. Obviously bp is super sexy for pve but that damn suros is good all around. Here's to hoping after the heroic tonight I get 8 more coins to drop.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Farming coins is pretty easy this week with that nightfall and heroic. I soloed each level of it just by hiding behind the very first pillar you jump off of. Theres a little nook back there and you go about your business. Getting to the boss is harder than killing him.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Man, Pocket Infinity takes some getting used to when your previous fusion rifle had about a half-full charge rate bar. Hits like a truck, but you really have to get a feel for when to start to strafe out of cover to land the shots.
Im having this problem as well. Was totally dominating crucible with my legendary Fusion rifle but i'm getting my shit stomped with Pocket Infinity. Hoping it gets better after I unlock full auto. PvE it's a rape fest though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Everytime i get into a strike im kicked to orbit with weird error codes - FU olive!

So are queens missions 100% useless now if you dont need the legendary to wear?

Column_sl

shitlord
On Pocket Infinity, I really wish it's special trait was all elemental damage similar to the modded guns in the first boderlands.

There is nothing more annoying then switching out rifles to knock down shields

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
17, im thinking to farm up some blue engrams and pray they turn into coins - there is a new(old) loot cave stil i may go there since strikes are still wack

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I bought that chest for when I make a Titan because it is the best chest in the game. Also bought the AR, and got a Hunter, Titan helm off the engrams.

I have all the warlock stuff, so now just buying stuff for alts.
I think the double grenade chest for Titan is better. In hard more raid you can't revive anyone anyways.

Also:

3WNsBd7.png

spronk

FPS noob
hahaha thats awesome

oh wow no revives at all in hard mode raids? thats crazy and awesome (from a guy who is never gonna do one). i have the titan double grenade chest, it is freaking awesome. need to find the warlock equivalent, although I guess its also in the talent tree - triple or quad grenades would rule

re: warlock jumping, why is it sometimes i don't double jump very high and sometimes I do? Is there a hidden cooldown to glide rockets or something? Its the one thing that drives me nuts, trying to double jump up to something and my warlock just hovers 1 foot and slowly comes back down. try again and it works fine.