Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
The only other thing you can do is dismantle raid gear once you have duplicates
And that is how all materials in raids should be gotten. This week I did 3 raids up to Crota, got 1 chest and the rest was fucking materials.... Replace mats drops with gear kkthx, I can decide for myself if I want my gear or dismante stuff into mats you do not have to fuck me over like you did in VoG, I thought you (Bungie) stated that you had learned from the VoG raid.

Anyone else seeing reduced drops off Crota? We beat him 4 times since reset and way less weapon drops. Personally I only got 4 shards and a duplicate rocket launcher. I did get dragons breath and my second new last word from exotic chest. last week got 3 weapons, 3 shaders, 3 emblems and 6 shards.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You won't get the emblem if you already have one, so there's that. Not sure on the shader, you might have gotten shards instead (which is better)

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So dumb raid gear stops at 27 light without using shards. Wish it was 33 and the last 3 upgrades were fo 1 light each. Would still need to fully upgrade to 36 to hit 32 but could also use it to get 31 earlier, making is actually usable in raids for quite some time.

So dumb raid gear stops at 27 light without using shards. Wish it was 33 and the last 3 upgrades were fo 1 light each. Would still need to fully upgrade to 36 to hit 32 but could also use it to get 31 earlier, making is actually usable in raids for quite some time.
Heard they are changing them to start at 30 light like the exotics in next patch

You won't get the emblem if you already have one, so there's that. Not sure on the shader, you might have gotten shards instead (which is better)
Quite possible, but first week i got shards and guns on each character, this week only 2 shards each and one duplicate launcher.

3x nightfall = 3 purples. Last week 3 exotics.

spronk

FPS noob
did you guys kill crota last night ritley? i was with a friends group on an alt and we couldn't do it, nobody had ballerhorns and we never could control crota enough where he wouldn't randomly move to a side right before the SB was gonna go up for a hit. still, a really fun fight i think and the kind that will get more fun as people get better/geared and it goes faster

iron banner opened up again by the way, this weeks nightfall is summoning pits with arc burn (no juggler)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
did you guys kill crota last night ritley? i was with a friends group on an alt and we couldn't do it, nobody had ballerhorns and we never could control crota enough where he wouldn't randomly move to a side right before the SB was gonna go up for a hit. still, a really fun fight i think and the kind that will get more fun as people get better/geared and it goes faster

iron banner opened up again by the way, this weeks nightfall is summoning pits with arc burn (no juggler)
Yep, some of us got him last night. Crota moves on a timer essentially. You need to time killing SB while Crota is moving towards center or shortly after he gets there

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This update corrects some issues that were introduced to Destiny with the release of The Dark Below. We are also continuing to support the Destiny sandbox with changes that were identified prior the launch of Expansion I.

General
Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'

Weapons
General
Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
Pocket Infinity
Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up

Gear
Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota's End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible

Activities
Added a replayable node to the Director for the 'Fist of Crota' mission

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I guess the shooting through hive shields bug was a nerf, but it's one that I agree should have happened. Makes the guns with the perk more useful

Posiedan_sl

shitlord
Oh, BTW,
I am Posiedan48 on PS4. LVL31 Warlock. I have been waiting months to be able to post here but I have been stalking since the beginning of Destiny. Its good to finally say HI