Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

I was one of the titans that was able to heal themselves and I had weapons of light spec'ed not armor of light or blessing of light. Other titan had Blessing of Light spec'ed and his bubble healed him. So neither of us had the perk you are describing.

Not sure what that means in the long run or if its another glitch.
Beat it and all I got was a glowing shader.

2x Auto rifles from Bridge though

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Have to say that I am slightly dissapointed by the fact that they seem to have thrown up their hands in the air and said "fuck it" when it comes to hardmode Crotas End. First two parts still being bypassed by exploits that have been known almost since release of the DLC, Crota fight seems to be designe as "fuck it, throw EVERYTHING into it and call it quits". Since I got the AR x2 (the only weapon I wanted) I think Im done with this until March then
frown.png

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
if you do the lamp section on hard mode, does that mean it is pointless to go back and do it on regular that week?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn't call beating lamps with a double jump an exploit. Nor bridge mobs despawning when everyone is dead. Bad game mechanics if anything, but not an exploit.

Crota taking damage while walking or not kneeling at all once shield is removed would be a bug. If crota still froze with disconnect that would be an exploit.

I'll be around today for 2 more nightfalls / weekly. I'll probably be soloing them unless someone just que's in.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm up for crota again tonight, I think we can take him with a bit more practice and refining the strat. We really didn't put that much time on him

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I still have a nightfall and weekly to run tonight as well so I will join up on you Venir if I see you on.

Also down for a Crota kill too. Just need some pratice to get our timing down and we will be in championship form in no time.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So got abyss defiant fully upgraded last night. I went and tried it out on some crota sword guys on fist of crota mission, and it melts them. The hive disruptor deals double the damage of a precision shot whether you land a precision shot or not.

Makes This gun do at least 3x damage against hive majors unless I missed a cool down or something on the perk. Seems to stagger wizards for like 6 seconds about once per mag, apparently works on Omnigul too

It really needs a larger mag for having a high RoF, though the fast reload helps

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Some easy crota strays out there now. Everyone goes top mid, kills swordbearer. Titan goes and pops bubble in tower to block boomers from shooting while sword bearer gets sword and gets in position. Sword bearer calls it, you have 4 people shoot rockets and sword carrier is there when he goes down. Repeat one to two more times per sword, titan bubble lasts long enough for whole sword. Everyone retreat inside while crota goes right, and people pop supers earns kills thralls or boomers to give orbs to titan. If you get 3 down on first sword, you don't ever have to deal with ogres

I was one of the titans that was able to heal themselves and I had weapons of light spec'ed not armor of light or blessing of light. Other titan had Blessing of Light spec'ed and his bubble healed him. So neither of us had the perk you are describing.

Not sure what that means in the long run or if its another glitch.
Using bubble always heals you, I've used it to heal myself on easy mode when im sniping because I didnt have the chalace up top.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Still need Crota on HM and then a second run on my other titan if anyone is up for it tonight. No weapons on my first run up to Crota except universal remote from deathsinger.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Using bubble always heals you, I've used it to heal myself on easy mode when im sniping because I didnt have the chalace up top.
Sweet, I never took note of that in the past. Another reason why Titans are the true master race (down with warlocks!!!) Also grats on the weapon drops, seems like you got them all on your first week. Let us know how the hand cannon and scout rifle are. Pretty interested in the hand cannon since fatebringer was my favorite weapon out of VoG.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Watched another HM video and it looks like Golden Gun for Hunters heals them as well after he shot all of his rounds, but he may have just done this to speed up the end of the special. So I would guess that in Crota HM each class has one of their specials that will heal them.

So it looks like to heal yourself during Crota phase use the following:

Titans Defender = Ward of Dawn
Hunter Gun Slinger = Golden Gun
Warlock ?????

Can someone confirm which special will heal the Warlocks?

Watched another HM video and it looks like Golden Gun for Hunters heals them as well. So I would guess that in Crota HM each class has one of their specials that will heal them.
Liking the hand canon so far, first gun I'm leveling. Recoil animation is tiny, so feel nice to shoot.

We triple dipped on the first sword, double dipped second. Never see Ogres. We don't even kill a single boomer or wizard. Just run a titan up with the sword bearer and drop a bubble near crota, the sword bearer retreats to bubble to survive boomers. Bubble also blocked boomers on right side.

Once we got start down we killed him 3 times in 45ish mins.

Similar stratDestiny Hard mode World Record Crota Kill/best new crota strategy for hard mode - YouTube

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Watched another HM video and it looks like Golden Gun for Hunters heals them as well after he shot all of his rounds, but he may have just done this to speed up the end of the special. So I would guess that in Crota HM each class has one of their specials that will heal them.

So it looks like to heal yourself during Crota phase use the following:

Titans Defender = Ward of Dawn
Hunter Gun Slinger = Golden Gun
Warlock ?????

Can someone confirm which special will heal the Warlocks?
Golden gun doesn't heal. He likely had a third man helm and picked up an orb after super dropped

Hunter and warlock both have a melee that heals when you use it to kill a mob.