Invective
Universal Remote
Thunderlord
Gjallarhorn
Truth
Hawkmoon

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
After last week, I think that our hopes were a bit too high that Xur would sell something good but this is really bottom of the barrel for him. I'll probably upgrade my Truth but that's not too exciting.

sarthis_sl

shitlord
So... I lost all network connectivity in my home last night during our Crota attempts. Did you guys end up replacing me and getting him dead?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So... I lost all network connectivity in my home last night during our Crota attempts. Did you guys end up replacing me and getting him dead?
We did find a replacement and banged away at Crota for a few hours. Got close a few times but didn't get the kill.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ya, it's really just a matter of getting the ogre phase down.

I think they should have made the raid weapons have regenerate health mechanisms on them

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Go Crota HM last night. We found going into the left tower and jumping onto coffins was easiest for ogres. Nuke the one that spawns there then smipe the other.

Only thing we needed to adjust was waiting for Crota to go right and then back mid so we wouldn't move during our 3rd and last sword.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sarth they were all worried you were pissed off. Rofl.

I'll be on planetside 2 most of the weekend, but I still need to knock out a maze / bridge phase on my titan before Tuesday. I'll focus on getting my titan 32 before the hunter so we have extra crota poop droppers.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sarth they were all worried you were pissed off. Rofl.

I'll be on planetside 2 most of the weekend, but I still need to knock out a maze / bridge phase on my titan before Tuesday. I'll focus on getting my titan 32 before the hunter so we have extra crota poop droppers.
I've got the day off so I'll be on a bit this afternoon. If anyone is doing VoG (or at least has a Gorgon Maze checkpoint for the chest), or is doing Crota'S End, I'm game for it if there is room. My main has the HM Ir Yut checkpoint, my alt has done nothing so far.

sarthis_sl

shitlord
I have a work happy hour thing to attend this evening, but I'll be around afterwards. If you guys want to give Crota another try, I'm down.

Sarthek: I have the maze checkpoint on one of my characters -- feel free to hit me up whenever you see me on. I'd also like to get in two more Atheon kills, but am going to prioritize Crota so we'll see how that goes I guess
smile.png

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sarthek: I have the maze checkpoint on one of my characters -- feel free to hit me up whenever you see me on. I'd also like to get in two more Atheon kills, but am going to prioritize Crota so we'll see how that goes I guess
smile.png
I'll keep an eye out for you sarthis. I'll be back on around 7pm pacific time if i miss you.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So, I figured out a way to easily solo the lamps hard mode as a 31 titan.

Jump up like normal, kill the knight etc.

When you get to the end, trigger it. When the ogre moves past the last large rock (basically when he almost gets in shooting range), ADS with patience and time to invis. This lasts for like 8-10 seconds. When that drops, pop your bubble with extended time. At that point I swapped to mida multi-tool for runspeed. My shield dropped and I started running, as I did the bridge formed and the weight fell off. Jumped to avoid the ogres initial salvo and run like a mofo. Nailed it on the first attempt.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So did you guys end up doing crota last night? I was going to get on but fell asleep at like 8.