Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still don't have Gjall and the only thing I'm missing is a few shards for 3 different lvl 32 toons.

Lot more reasons to play something else though. ;-)

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I have an embarrassingly high # of hours played across three characters (32 warlock and hunter, 31 titan), and I saw my first ever gjallarhorn drop yesterday. Unfortunately it went to the guy who died about 10x in the one nightfall run, but on the bright side, I did get a new Heart of Praxic Fire with enough additional disc that I now feel compelled to level it and replace my existing one... ugh

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Dear god why would you do that at this point. 20 extra disc will be unnoticeable in action

spronk

FPS noob
Bungiehas some aprils fools stuff going on, if you leave it on your character screen after a while he starts dancing like in a rave with crazy lights

this weeks nightfall is pretty fast, i wasnt gonna run it but didn't feel like playing bloodborne, ended up running 3x NFs with one group in under 40 minutes for all 3. nexus is really crazy fast, especially with void burn. truth, sniper rifle, and a titan bubble just destroys the last boss from the top in 1-2 minotaur cycles. sadly this weeks weekly has no burn so it will probably take 40 mins for just 1 run.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why oh why did this game have to turn out like it did? I really miss hopping on my speeder, cruising around to kill a few gregs from time to time. Yet i have no desire to do so, especially since i never bothered with those rip off dlcs. I just know i would log right off again with a huge "bleh" expression on my face. :-/

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
So much this. Got a friend who I help with nightfalls every week because he desperatly wants one, but I try to explain to him that the weapon is mostly epeen. Also the RNG is fucking rediculous, in the time since launch basicaly , I have gotten 3 of them while he has not gotten a single one. Could we please have trade injected into this game? Do it like diablo, trade within the group that does the encounter only.
I still don't have Gjall and the only thing I'm missing is a few shards for 3 different lvl 32 toons.

Lot more reasons to play something else though. ;-)
Since the second week that Xur sold Gjallahorn, my friend I play with has recieved 5 more Gjallahorns while I've been in his pressence and 2 while I haven't. That leaves him with 8 total Gjallahorns to my one. On top of it all last night, he did it again. Pisses me off.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its pretty common from what I've heard that once you get jellyhorn, you don't have a problem getting more. Makes me wonder if items have a check on them that increases the drop rate for items you already have

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why oh why did this game have to turn out like it did? I really miss hopping on my speeder, cruising around to kill a few gregs from time to time. Yet i have no desire to do so, especially since i never bothered with those rip off dlcs. I just know i would log right off again with a huge "bleh" expression on my face. :-/
I feel the same way, except I bought the $90 version with DLCs at release. Only checked on this thread to see if there was any chance of it being worth installing again on the PS4 I'm getting in the next day or two, but it doesn't look like there's a reason to.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don't play anymore, but I don't really have a problem with the game. I got mutliple days of playing time out of it, which is more than I can say for most games. I had fun with most of it too.

People take the fact that people are quitting as an indication that it's a bad game, when its not. It's just like 95% of other games in that you reach a point where there's not anything new to do so you stop playing it

Which is not to say that there aren't problems with the game, but it is still very good

spronk

FPS noob
Since the second week that Xur sold Gjallahorn, my friend I play with has recieved 5 more Gjallahorns while I've been in his pressence and 2 while I haven't. That leaves him with 8 total Gjallahorns to my one. On top of it all last night, he did it again. Pisses me off.
apparently gallahorn is the number two thing canadians want, behind kids

CWPbg06.png

(and this is totally true, go toGoogleand you'll see)

Goatface

with the weekly news, they talk about how Cerberus Vae sucks, but fix isn't coming for a few weeks
then datamining shows that is it going to be the weekly next week with no burns, they better figure out a way to change that shit asap or something

spronk

FPS noob
shit fucker theres no burn next week for nightfall or weekly and its machinegunner mars guy

with the ar pen fix too you won't be able to jump up on top of the building anymore either i think

Goatface

i think the AR sniper exploit should still work there, it worked for sure on Sepiks Prime window and didn't read anything about it not working on Omnigul.

this is the 1st week in months, where i have only got on to check xur.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys need to come back so i have someone to raid with regularly! Reddit fireteams and destinylfg are so hit and miss. 3x Crota HM this week: 2 groups excellent and we won in under 30 min each kill. My 3rd character took me 4 hours and 3 different groups to finally beat crota. There are some really baaaad players out there. Scary.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
apparently gallahorn is the number two thing canadians want, behind kids

CWPbg06.png

(and this is totally true, go toGoogleand you'll see)
Google search results are tailored to your specific IP and almost all sites use google analytics tracking... Whoever posted that image has probably been searching for infertility treatments or for some other reason (perhaps they are getting to be around mid 30s, ghallarhorn for example is my 5th most relevant result.

Goatface

interesting
.ca, getting vex mythoclast is 3rd behind pregnant and pregnant with twins
while vex mythoclast is 2nd on .com

i don't recall ever searching for vex

Goatface

lol, effort sure doesn't = reward
of my 5 friends i play with, only 1 of us had played more than an hour this week
picked up the gorgon check point, im people, only 2 others to join
9 tries later got 1 Truth
with just 3 of us, figured would just run CE on normal
along the way, 2 other friends joined us, for the 1st time everyone got a good weapon off crota
including 3 blackhammers
take the 2 late joiners back to VoG, 5 tires nothing but mats and class items, then guy got his 1st Gjallarhorn.