Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Column_sl

shitlord
Chat should just be proximity + group. Fucking easy. The zones only hold like 12 people or some pathetic amount, it's not like there will be 500 people yammering at once on top of Xur.
They have voice chat in the game, but no one uses it.

And fuck no on proximity chat, that would be the worst thing ever.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My pal and I are looking for a regular third player to run nightfalls, crucible and strikes with on XB1 if anyone here is interested. We prefer if you're also not retarded.

spronk

FPS noob
haha this is pretty awesome bungie made a micro site that creates a video based off your characters accomplishments. I'm in the top 2% of hive killers!! prob due top loot cave
Destiny: The Legend of thediamondage

scroll down to the middle and enter your own psn/xbl id and click go to make your own link/video

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Haven't played since HoW came out. Video called me the Untouchable Herald of Fate - 8 Atheon kills, most lethal exotic was MIDA. Top 2% vex hydra (with only 44 kills) / 4% cabal phalanx / 9% total melee kills. Pretty neat.

Izuldan_sl

shitlord
Been reading about the Taken King hype machine and got sucked in. I pre-ordered it and played some this weekend, getting all my toons to lvl 34.

If someone has time tonight, I would appreciate a sherpa to take me through the Prison of Elders on Hard difficulty (Bane of Skolas achievement). It's the last thing I need for the "Moments of Triumph" emblem achievement. For anyone that doesn't know at this point, today is the last day you can get the emblem before the expansion hits.

Thanks ahead of time! I'll be online tonight after 6 pm PST.

I'm Caduceus888 (playing on PS4) for those that remember. Played a ton through the original and the first expansion, but I had skipped the last expansion for the most part.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Gamestop is so dumb. I walked in and tried to go ahead and trade my old Destiny in using the promo they emailed me about, but they won't just take the damn game already. It's fine, I paid all the cash, but I don't understand why they're making it harder than it needs to be.